Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Drogheda Dundalk massage

No nothing new on the massage scene In drogheda which is a pity it's really bad and has been for years for a big town you think it be a lot better.. There is an Asian massage profile on thos starting with v she is a front for another massage shop do not waste your time going.. Totally waste of time

Reviews

Happy Friday all can someone pm me about place beside soccer pitch please with few details thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Is the place where unmarried men walk discreet? There can be a lot of people around there...
    Good morning lad any news you went to place beside night club any good what is girl like 👍

4. Default

Anything further, a pm would be appreciated anywhere near

Reviews

The place beside the nite club in Drawda, I've visited 3 times now, legit but the signals during the massage were definately otherwise..I'm confused!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    The place beside the nite club in Drawda, I've visited 3 times now, legit but the signals during the massage were definately otherwise..I'm confused!!
    Can you pm me with details of this place?

Any extras on offer?

7. Default

I’ve been there - didn’t seem like there was anything likely - but I’d be keen to hear otherwise - very handy for me

8. Default

Lovely lady in Drogheda just now. Advertises here, Chloe , lovely Chinese girl and fantastic service. I don’t think she will be here long but we’ll worth a visit

All details in her ad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345