Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Sports this summer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    504

    Default Sports this summer

    Sports this summer

    I believe this summer we have been lucky with all sports events in Europe, after a Tour de France, follow by Swimming in Italy and now Berlin 2009.

    And the phoneme U. BOLT , beating all the record.

    I really enjoyed this summer

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Thumbs down

    nope dont agree, im more ov a football kind ov guy, so its been a disappointing summer ov sports, no euro championship and no world cup makes it a long summer, thank fuck the premiership is back!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Bolts stride is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by sasha eve View Post
    Sports this summer

    I believe this summer we have been lucky with all sports events in Europe, after a Tour de France, follow by Swimming in Italy and now Berlin 2009.

    And the phoneme U. BOLT , beating all the record.

    I really enjoyed this summer
    Ask luther and ber.

    They both know,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Finally.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ask luther and ber.

    They both know,
    Westside.
    An admission..............................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Apart from Wimbledon and the golf I didn't watch much sport this summer. It's not much fun if your not into boring cricket, swimming and cycling. Next year will be better with the World Cup.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    I was about to give Usain Bolt a run for his money but then I found out that I'd have to take a gender test....

    The Science of Sport: Caster Semenya: Male or female?

    I'll wait till after the op perhaps...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Apart from Wimbledon and the golf I didn't watch much sport this summer. It's not much fun if your not into boring cricket, swimming and cycling. Next year will be better with the World Cup.
    Especaily if we qualify. It will definatly make for a more interesting summer
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I've just heard Bolt has beaten the record for the 200m. Are we going to have a debate with West, ber and Luther about Bolt v Michael Johnson?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Oh shit, did everybody see that going on???

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I've just heard Bolt has beaten the record for the 200m. Are we going to have a debate with West, ber and Luther about Bolt v Michael Johnson?
    God I hope not...............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ask luther and ber.

    They both know,
    Westside.
    yip and u didnt even mention his genetics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •