Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DIY Massage

Reviews

Default DIY Massage

( Not in or near Dublin ) Went for a legit massage today. Probably a couple of years since I was there. My previous experiences were good ( therapeutically ). A few minutes into the massage , the masseuse ( The Boss ) started chatting to her assistant on the other side of the curtain. This went on for quite some time and during the massage the assistant came into the massage cubicle. Very unprofessional and spoiled the mood . I was naked for the massage prior to the assistant coming into the room, but the boss was very quick to cover me completely at this stage and continued to massage through the towel. When I was asked to turn over and the two of them were standing there looking at me , I said , " I am very lucky to have 2 nice women looking after me . Immediately the 2 laughed and both started massaging me.. The assistant was a little freer with her hands so i was beginning to " enjoy " the experience . The boss said we give you 4 hand massage for €50 extra... I replied with a hand signal for a HJ... she laughed and copied me and they joked together. When I did not take up the offer and she did not take hold of what i had on offer she left and the assistant continued, but was massaging very close to my vital organ.... I begged her to take me out of my misery. She refused but was still causing the little man to jump... Next thing she said €100... I replied NOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAY.... Then she said €50 but DIY.... I said no. She replied that the boss would not allow her touch a pee nis.... but if i did it she would help me cross the line.............a very expensive wank , but my only other option was to leave and look around the town for a more obliging lady
    Last edited by claremorris; 01-06-22 at 22:53.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

foxy74675 (02-06-22), Toolbox (02-06-22)

I think I might know where your on about. I had a similar experience in a place where the assistant always massaged me to a point of erection and left me hanging. Her boss is good and gives a good massage but there’s no HE. Let me know if it’s where we spoke of before
    Last edited by foxy74675; 02-06-22 at 07:31.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by foxy74675 View Post
    I think I might know where your on about. I had a similar experience in a place where the assistant always massaged me to a point of erection and left me hanging. Her boss is good and gives a good massage but there’s no HE. Let me know if it’s where we spoke of before
    pm me as im hopeless for finding old pm's... but my guess is you are correct.... Boss was in great humour when the craic started.... last time I asked her for a he was a couple of years ago and she stayed straight laced about it.... Presume she left the cubicle to " not know " what would transpire...... When I was leaving she greeted me again with a laugh and said good bye handsome man.... ( I am too well over the hill to be considered handsome ).... Even before the assistant started chatting to her I did wonder was I going to get a bit of teasing from the boss

Would you pm said place?

There was a place in the middle of Dublin that was like this. You’d get a massage from the owner or the girl working there, they’d tease and leave you with a massive erection and then smile and leave you to get dressed 😀

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyskys View Post
    There was a place in the middle of Dublin that was like this. You’d get a massage from the owner or the girl working there, they’d tease and leave you with a massive erection and then smile and leave you to get dressed ��
    Was this the Cypriot lady on a street leading from the needle in the sky to a big railway station - still there.

No but in that general direction. I’ve never seen that lady but I think she’s in the same building , different floor, as the place I was in

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyskys View Post
    No but in that general direction. I’ve never seen that lady but I think she’s in the same building , different floor, as the place I was in
    Within the last few days I passed by the place(s) you mentioned and as far as I am aware there are two (or more) separate massage operations operating there - never sampled
    Last edited by bigmango; 13-06-22 at 14:17. Reason: last few days

The place I was in was very good, clean, great massage. But they did get a kick out of leaving you frustrated I think :-) Went back a few additional times

Hi there,
    Would you mind PM’ing this place? Sounds like a great kick 😝

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast