Thread: Belfast - no stripclub

Reviews

Default Belfast - no stripclub

Why is there no stripclub in Belfast? A big city, plenty of opportunity. Would have thought it was a given there would be one there!!

Reviews

Always found them a bit of a waste. I mean obviously I can see the attraction, but expensive entrances, expensive drinks and for what. I think they could be great like the Bada Bing in The Sopranos haha...you know if the guys could hang out and have a beer and a dance with out being ripped off.

Reviews

That’s kinda what they have in the states. You go in for dinner or breakfast and you can watch titties while doing it! It’s only a charge on the door and it’s not crazy like here. The prices when you are in are normal then. Scrambled eggs and ass has its appeals

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HappyHunter6 For This Useful Post:

Privet (01-06-22), Rockerman (01-06-22)

Reviews

There had been in the past but there was little interest.
    Can only speculate as to the reason.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter6 View Post
    That’s kinda what they have in the states. You go in for dinner or breakfast and you can watch titties while doing it! It’s only a charge on the door and it’s not crazy like here. The prices when you are in are normal then. Scrambled eggs and ass has its appeals
    Yeah go for a cure and a cheese burger and shoot some pool and let the ladies do their thing...sounds great! However over here they want all your money and that's that. Oh here's a glass of champagne for 20 quid. I wouldn't be seen dead in a strip club over here. Happy to visit a gorgeous girl for an hour and move on...go get a few pints then. It might have been a good opportunity, but there was always too much frowning from the curtain twitchers over here.

Reviews

I always found some Belfast people to be behind-the- times on some things. Can you imagine the DUP and Free Ps reaction. They would be standing outsid every night with plack cards and nipping in for a quick lapdance when their mates weren't looking!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

joggon (01-06-22)

There had been a few in the past but some of the more conservative religious groups were able to stop them functioning for very long. As Belfast becomes more and more popular for stag weekends there has been talk of some being set up, especially as Belfast city council appears to be more liberal. The hurdle of the conservative religious will still be there so location will be key

Reviews

There used to be one up Botanic but it had to set itself up as a restaurant to be able to get a license. Prob a result of the dupers who never missed the grand opening.

Apparently it wasn't the only place, I remember one of those spotlight programmes showing one down *** Street.

I find them quite strange, prob because you can "interact" in certain parts of Canada, it seems strange and makes me feel awkward paying 20 euro or whatever it is to dance naked in frint if you and you can't do anything.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 04-06-22 at 12:49. Reason: Street name
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die