Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
but sometimes in life we have a choice.eitehr our own eye or the others eye.If these ppl and ppl like him show no compassion to victims and are left off just because they get sick then it will actually encourage the stuff.Do we know that any woman on that plane was pregnant?Do we know that anyone on that ppl was sick?

Im all for forgiveness and the like but im also all for calling a spade a spade and cunts like this deserve no respect in my eyes because they didnt do anything to get it.

Westside.
The guy is not just sick he is dying the medical opinion I believe is that he has less than 3 months to live how will keeping a man dying of cancer in jail for a few more weeks until he actually dies save anybodies eye.

While I agree that this crime was terrible if people are truly interested in justice then the people who sent him to do this are still in power and now on friendly terms with the UK and the US those people should be jailed let's not stop there couple of very well known UK and US citizens are guilty of mass murder as well let's get them locked up as well.