Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Lockerbie

Blog Entries

Default Can you see your end in sight???

Is it written in the sand???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Luther, do you have any friends

Hello Luther

Do you have any friends in real life??

Blog Entries

Default Would you like to be my friend???

That's a great question coming from you..........
    Last edited by luther; 22-08-09 at 21:53.
    L

Reviews

How about you do you have any friends in real life? Is this the highlight of your week creating troll profiles on Saturday nights?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    And what sectarian war if you are saying the conflict here was a sectarian war you know less than even I had given you credit for.
    Quite a number of people who were murdered in Northern Ireland were not members of security forces or republican "volunteers" and many of them were killed for no other reason than the theological faith that they received through an accident of birth. That has to be both sectarian and one of the most ludicrous reasons ever for taking a life.

I'll jog your memory........Shankill Butchers, Darkley, Miami Showband.

Blog Entries

Default Very sorry you think, I mean feel like that........

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    get a life you prick.....sick prick
    And thank you for your well wishes and concern for my health.........

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    the ira were freedom fighters....they fought a dirthy war against a very dirty enemy....tiochfaidh ar la..desperate people do desperate things....our day will cum
    So lets go back........

Do you really believe that???

How many innocent people do you think die every year around the world at the hands of "freedom fighters" who all think "our day will come"???

Sorry son, those days are gone........

Irish people have suffered enough for that kind of mentality, sacrifices have been made, families of innocent victims now live with the knowledge that the people who took the lives of their innocent sons, daughters, mothers, fathers brothers and sisters walk the streets as free men, but that do this also knowing that we have a better chance of seeing that kind of attitude disappear from these shores forever........

I hope you can see this some day too..........
    L

Reviews

Break it up, for fucksake.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    seriously im entering you for idiot of the year only i reckon youd be too thick to win it.This is the point that apparent "insults" started and it was started by?Yes ,you.

Throw away remarks are your speciality perhaps you might try and think before posting.

Neither bombing happened for nothing they both happened for a reason you don't have to agree with the reason but it doesn't mean they happened for nothing.

And what sectarian war if you are saying the conflict here was a sectarian war you know less than even I had given you credit for.

you'd make a moron feel talented,
    Westside.
    No that was a criticism of your post and your own admission that your post was a throw away remark instead of attempting to defend your point of view you descended into your usual infantile level of insults.
    I guess that's all you have.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Quite a number of people who were murdered in Northern Ireland were not members of security forces or republican "volunteers" and many of them were killed for no other reason than the theological faith that they received through an accident of birth. That has to be both sectarian and one of the most ludicrous reasons ever for taking a life.

I'll jog your memory........Shankill Butchers, Darkley, Miami Showband.
    Of course in all conflicts non combatants are killed and undoubtedly people were killled based on their membership or suspected membership of a particular creed however that was not what the conflict was about.

Of course the British were happy to protray it as a sectarian conflict casting themselves as an honest broker caught in the middle. The truth of course is different loyalist paramilitaries were largely under the control of the British and used by them to target opponents as well as commiting reprisal attacks against the wider nationalist community with the aim of pressuring the republican side who by and large with some notable exceptions did not engage in sectarian attacks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    But I was only expressing how it was viewed in the western world in general..........
    Yes but if you only look at it from the western view point you are not seeing the whole picture and end up with a very distorted view of what is happening.

For example if the Iranians had shot down a US passenger jet claimed it was accidental or negligent would we believe if they then awarded those responsible with medals and promotions. No way.

Would we accept that the US had a right to retaliate?

Countries like Iran and libya can not retaliate in a conventional way so they do it in an unconventional way like blowing up passengers planes.

That doesn't make it right but if you don't try and understand why it happens then we are doomed to making the same mistakes again.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast