Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockerbie

Blog Entries

Default Throw away remark

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    While it was undoubtedly wrong and mass murder it is nonsense to say that the plane was bombed for nothing. The plane was targeted because it was an American plane and it was probably retaliation for the Americans shooting down the Iranian airliner and the bombing of Tripoli in 1986.

Of course the difference between the 270 people killed in Lockerbie and the 290 killed on the Iranian flight including 66 children was that the US gave the people who shot down a civilian plane medals. Bit of a double standard to complain about the lybians welcoming back this guy when they did the same to the murders in their own ranks.
    and the same would apply to the Iranian bombing.They were both bombed for nothing.You cant compare this with a sectarian war that went on for decades.

Westside.

Default Justice ? You tell me.

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Vietnam massacre soldier 'sorry'

Funny how this story came out today...3 years house arrest - Its all one big Joke.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    and the same would apply to the Iranian bombing.They were both bombed for nothing.You cant compare this with a sectarian war that went on for decades.

Westside.
    Throw away remarks are your speciality perhaps you might try and think before posting.

Neither bombing happened for nothing they both happened for a reason you don't have to agree with the reason but it doesn't mean they happened for nothing.

And what sectarian war if you are saying the conflict here was a sectarian war you know less than even I had given you credit for.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Vietnam massacre soldier 'sorry'

Funny how this story came out today...3 years house arrest - Its all one big Joke.
    Justice is for those that kill westerners not the other way around.

The US also is not part of the international courts in the for fear they might be at the wrong end of it.

Blog Entries

Default Im glad for your avator

Throw away remarks are your speciality perhaps you might try and think before posting.

Neither bombing happened for nothing they both happened for a reason you don't have to agree with the reason but it doesn't mean they happened for nothing.

And what sectarian war if you are saying the conflict here was a sectarian war you know less than even I had given you credit for.
    it saves me from trying to visualise who im speaking to.

Westside.

Reviews

Im glad for your avator it saves me from trying to visualise who im speaking to.

Westside.

I was thinking the same about you

honestly someone with a fucking tellytubbie for an avatar should really put the oul brain in gear before attempting to take the piss over avatars. I seriously have given you credit for far more intelligence than you deserved and it was not a lot of credit to begin with.

Blog Entries

Default Ah you see the thing is

I was thinking the same about you

honestly someone with a fucking tellytubbie for an avatar should really put the oul brain in gear before attempting to take the piss over avatars. I seriously have given you credit for far more intelligence than you deserved and it was not a lot of credit to begin with.
    i find it very hard to deal intellegently with unintellegent ppl but i do try but i must thank you for your giving me some credit at least as it was very kind of you,much much kinder than myself giving you no credit.

spotted you from the start,
    Westside.

Reviews

off topic boys......

Reviews

i find it very hard to deal intellegently with unintellegent ppl but i do try but i must thank you for your giving me some credit at least as it was very kind of you,much much kinder than myself giving you no credit.

spotted you from the start,
    Westside.
    Obviously you find it hard to intelligently with anyone irrespective of the other persons level of intelligence. The fact that you would try to score points using avatars whilst you have the gay tellytubbie as your avatar speaks volumes.

Reviews

Lads, ye were both making fine points during your debate...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast