0 0%
  • Aichmophobia (sharp pointed objects)

0 0%
  • Other animal phobia

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mousey's Phobias Thread

I discovered a new phobia today, maybe because of this thread, I realized how it is a phobia. So in Central Park there is a road that loops the whole park. It technically runs in one direction. So the bikers, runners, roller bladers are all going one way down this road. Walkers, however, just walk any which way they want. I was a walker today, going to my restaurant the scenic route, I was walking against the flow of the people on the road. I realized how frightening it was to have all these people coming at me so fast. Cyclists racing by, runners all sweaty running at me, roller bladers whipping around me. I felt so scared and stressed!

Reviews

Im a mans man,I fear nothing.Nothing apart from wasps,the flu,flying(in a plane,not superman style)woman drivers,blocked drains,sour milk,i have nightmares sometimes of overnite power cuts and all my beautiful frozen foods defrosting nnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make the pain stop
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Im a mans man,I fear nothing.Nothing apart from wasps,the flu,flying(in a plane,not superman style)woman drivers,blocked drains,sour milk,i have nightmares sometimes of overnite power cuts and all my beautiful frozen foods defrosting nnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make the pain stop
    Good to see you're not afraid of much
    Yeah women drivers are the worse! Except me of course. Im a good driver But then again, Im not a typical common women. Im a little peculiar. Guess that makes me drive better

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dollydarling View Post
    good to see you're not afraid of much
    yeah women drivers are the worse! Except me of course. Im a good driver but then again, im not a typical common women. Im a little peculiar. Guess that makes me drive better
    i forgot one dolly "marriage"
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

5. Default

I know what you mean Dolly I get annoyed with the NY accent also and Chicago. I'm from south Florida and we locals really fear the winters when they pour in by the droves. I guess that's why I haven't been back in 5 years!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123