Thread: Naas or surrounding area

Reviews

Default Naas or surrounding area

Hi. Any recommendations for Naas would be greatly appreciated ? Thanks

2. Default

Hi, haven't been for a while but I used to visit a South African lady. When I first met she used to do body to body just wearing panties and touching was ok. She seemed to get a bit lazier and more difficult to get her out of her kit but she always did a great massage which included HE. I haven't been for a good while but recently I called her to ask if she was still working and she said she was.
    She works from her apartment. There was parking available.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 26-05-22 at 09:22. Reason: NOT ALLOWED

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lifestoogoodjim For This Useful Post:

claremorris (25-05-22), foxy74675 (01-06-22)

Any chance you could PM details ?

Not a lot of options in Naas any more. The South African girl isn’t working at the minute, she’s looking for a new place. Massage is always great, she gives a good HE and allows a little touching. She has got a little lazy, she used to massage just in her underwear but now wears gym gear but lifts her top when she’s finishing you off.
    There is an older woman who does do massage and will give HE. She allows a little touching.

Agree on the SA lady, I've been a good few times and I remember the first time she stripped off to just a thong and it was very sexy but yes it's gym gear now and a bit of an effort to get anywhere...
    The best ever was Stella who used to advertise on here, she was incredible but seems to have gone now.
    Does anyone have details of the mature lady mentioned above?

Can anyone send me details plz

Would love to know more about Naas options especially mature ladies