Thread: Holidays

Default Holidays

Any one have good recommendations for a good holiday destinations I was thinking with cheap beer and sexy women was thinking Amsterdam

2. Default

same recommendations

Reviews

Go to Prague - cheap beer and great spots. Strip clubs have different levels of what you can get up to. Def go for it & you can pm me if you want details (it’s been a while since I’ve been there so the names of places might not be the same but it’s top class)

Yeah Prague is great, but K5 closed a while back AFAIK

I would go to Berlin or Franfurt, FKK clubs are excellent, you just have to do it at least once

5. Default

what are fkk clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter6 View Post
    Go to Prague - cheap beer and great spots. Strip clubs have different levels of what you can get up to. Def go for it & you can pm me if you want details (it’s been a while since I’ve been there so the names of places might not be the same but it’s top class)
    I was in Prague in 2018, found the strip clubs dead compared to years ago and from what i gathered lap dances were all that were on offer these days, the city was clamping down on extras. The sex park was good but didn't have enough time to explore it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrone7 View Post
    what are fkk clubs?
    Basically a brothel, but with better facilities for relaxing, sauna, swimming pools, bar, food ect

You should try it once, just drinking beer while lots of naked girls wonder around is a lot of fun, and it gets even better if you can make a deal with one or two of them