Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any advice on me finding meself a hubby on my Irish tour?

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    thats afine selection ov songs dolly, which 1 will you use walking down the aisle with me!!!!
    Well Norland Wind is lovely for a Traditional Irish wedding. Or if we a traditional exotic kind we could do the Basque music. Twin Peaks would be a laugh, since all marriages are "going into the unknown" and are a mystery If we want to just get really horny while we walk down the isle, and want a really passionate kiss where we stick our tongues down each other's throats, then I would say Tiesto is good. Just dont ask him to DJ the wedding reception, unless you want to peel my legs from around his waist Might want to keep me away from Tori Amos music, since it tends to make me want lesbian sex. Of course, if Fiona is there, that might be a good thing to play it then

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Ifj

After giving the matter some considerable thought i think the answer to ure problem Dolly
    is an add in the personals of the IFJ

I will meet my hubby as I waltz down the path of living my life.
    I prefer meeting a men in the real world
    Seeing how we get along and feeling a connection.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 17-08-09 at 20:50.

Blog Entries

Default Should she be placing an ad or reading the ads???

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    After giving the matter some considerable thought i think the answer to ure problem Dolly
    is an add in the personals of the IFJ
    Ber might be on to something, lots of choice in here Dolly..............

IFJ: Voice Personals - 15 August 2009
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Well Norland Wind is lovely for a Traditional Irish wedding. Or if we a traditional exotic kind we could do the Basque music. Twin Peaks would be a laugh, since all marriages are "going into the unknown" and are a mystery If we want to just get really horny while we walk down the isle, and want a really passionate kiss where we stick our tongues down each other's throats, then I would say Tiesto is good. Just dont ask him to DJ the wedding reception, unless you want to peel my legs from around his waist Might want to keep me away from Tori Amos music, since it tends to make me want lesbian sex. Of course, if Fiona is there, that might be a good thing to play it then
    after much thought dolly, ive decided to ask fiona to be chief bridesmaid and go with tori amos, i dont mind sleeping sleeping head to toe with you and fiona, i'll just watch

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ber might be on to something, lots of choice in here Dolly..............

IFJ: Voice Personals - 15 August 2009
    They all sound so lovely tho! How will I choose?

after much thought dolly, ive decided to ask fiona to be chief bridesmaid and go with tori amos, i dont mind sleeping sleeping head to toe with you and fiona, i'll just watch
    But what if I decide to marry Fiona? Then will you be my best man? Or we could be Mormon and I can marry a few of ye nice E-I people

Reviews

Smile

But what if I decide to marry Fiona? Then will you be my best man? Or we could be Mormon and I can marry a few of ye nice E-I people
    if i have to lose you to fiona, then i would be happy to be ur best man, or become mormon, as long as you dont charge me for the over night stay once a week

if i have to lose you to fiona, then i would be happy to be ur best man, or become mormon, as long as you dont charge me for the over night stay once a week
    Aww now, husbands dont have to pay to cuddle beside me at night. Thats just a lovely part of having a wifey.

Blog Entries

Default It's a tough one Dolly............

They all sound so lovely tho! How will I choose?
    You'll just have to meet them all................

How would you know you'd met that 1 in a million kind of person unless you're met the other 999,999...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast