Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: What towns to avoid with violent pimps?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default What towns to avoid with violent pimps?

    Which towns have we experienced now where there are violent and threatening pimps? Or really corrupt gardai? On my upcoming tour, I don't want to put myself in any area where there has been prior trouble. Thanks my luvs

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Which towns have we experienced now where there are violent and threatening pimps? Or really corrupt gardai? On my upcoming tour, I don't want to put myself in any area where there has been prior trouble. Thanks my luvs
    Is there such a place that has the latter ?

  3. #3

    Default Belive ya when we see ya

    Hi Dolly,

    You will be alright in ireland (well maybe with the exception of Limerick!!), but truth be told we will believe your coming to our green shores when we actually see you here.

    I dont believe you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Is there such a place that has the latter ?
    What are you saying? All places are dangerous?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Which towns have we experienced now where there are violent and threatening pimps? Or really corrupt gardai? On my upcoming tour, I don't want to put myself in any area where there has been prior trouble. Thanks my luvs
    dolly you been drinking again,

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    WHy do you say that?
    Is this not a question I should be answering?
    Will I get shot by a gang of pimps for asking where they reside?
    hmmmmm
    I would just think they'd be happy that I want to respect their turf and not have trouble with them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    WHy do you say that?
    Is this not a question I should be answering?
    Will I get shot by a gang of pimps for asking where they reside?
    hmmmmm
    I would just think they'd be happy that I want to respect their turf and not have trouble with them.
    the reason i asked is, i dont think this is the place to ask, maybe you should try the private forum and ask the girls were, we are hardly going to say were on this PUBLIC site

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Im not allowed on the girls page since I dont have an ad up. They will let me on once I put the ad. Until then, I only have here to post

    But if you feel it could put you in danger by saying so, then definitely DONT post anything. Like I said tho, I woulda thought the pimps would LOVE to know that an escort is going out of her way to NOT visit their town.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    the reason i asked is, i dont think this is the place to ask, maybe you should try the private forum and ask the girls were, we are hardly going to say were on this PUBLIC site
    Exactly, the question rightly belongs in the escort private forum, however Dolly does'nt have access at the moment because she is not currently advertising.

    Maybe Dolly, you should pm a few of the long established touring escorts and ask them.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 16-08-09 at 22:23.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Can you let me on it then???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •