Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Humiliation Experiences

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hoordog View Post
    Mistress Scarlett sent me to thr Boilerhouse to suck cock and be fucked on multiple occasions. The last few times I was wearing a chastity device.
    I know Mistress Scalett that is something she would do.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrSub View Post
    The man's just more hardcore than you Robbie. Gotta respect a guy whose willing to push himself to extremes to mine the limits of his depravity, even if its stuff he isn't into. That's dedication.
    Thank for standing up for me. I know
    Robbie a long time he is just take the piss. It's hamful fun.

Reviews

Mistress Scarlett sent me to thr Boilerhouse to suck cock and be fucked on multiple occasions. The last few times I was wearing a chastity device.
    Dos mistress Scarlet go with you? I love boiler house. Would be so hot if a mistress took me

Reviews

No. Mistress Scarlett was planning to take me to one of the sex cinemas to watch me being whored out but unfortunately no ladies are allowed into the Boilerhouse. I'm sure she'd enjoy taking you there if you paid her. You could ask the Mistress when she returns from Berlin.

Reviews

It's one of her many things. As I'm sure you know, Mistress Scarlett is a connoisseur of many forms of depravity.

Reviews

It's one of her many things. As I'm sure you know, Mistress Scarlett is a connoisseur of many forms of depravity.
    I do indeed chastity and caning are near the top.

Reviews

I am going for session with Mistress Scalett In June. I am looking forward to it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    I am going for session with Mistress Scalett In June. I am looking forward to it.
    She is someone I think if I got chance to visit I would not bring any request.... Just basically tell her "over to you ", close my eyes and hope I survive the session;!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Klord1 View Post
    She is someone I think if I got chance to visit I would not bring any request.... Just basically tell her "over to you ", close my eyes and hope I survive the session;!!!
    While I really understand the idea of giving over control of the session to the Mistress I don’t think this works well. Any Mistress needs some clue as to what you are interested in. The balancing trick is to inform them without scripting the session imo

Reviews

True true... I think she might guess tho with her well tuned intuition!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast