Thread: Mrs Vardy suing Mrs Rooney or Mrs Vacuous V Mrs Ridiculous

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Mrs Vardy suing Mrs Rooney or Mrs Vacuous V Mrs Ridiculous

In a viral social media post in October 2019, Mrs Rooney, 36, said she had carried out a "sting operation" and accused Mrs Vardy, 40, of leaking "false stories" about her private life to the press.
    Mrs Vardy, who is married to Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy, denies leaking stories to the media and is suing her fellow footballer’s wife for libel, while Mrs Rooney is defending the claim on the basis her post was "substantially true".
    So that's the case,first time reader of this horrible heinous attack on Mrs Vacuous good name.After reading the leaks,3 I believe, that she was caught red handed by Mrs Rooney, there was nothing malicious in the stories.No evidence of it affecting Rooney emotionally or financially. Likewise Vardy, she went on to do Tv stuff,I saw her on Gogglebox, so again didn't affect her emotionally or financially.
    Don't see the point of this case,and what shocked me..
    "The court heard that both women have spent “hundreds of thousands of pounds” on the case so far, with the total costs of the case expected to be at least £2 million"
    2mil,that's grotesque
    a thousand kisses deep..

They’ll be out to get you next if you’re not careful! No such thing as bad press, perhaps it’s all an effort to try be somewhat relevant in the media. This is the golden ticket to “I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here”

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelTheRhythm For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (13-05-22)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRhythm View Post
    They’ll be out to get you next if you’re not careful! No such thing as bad press, perhaps it’s all an effort to try be somewhat relevant in the media. This is the golden ticket to “I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here”
    a thousand kisses deep..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

FeelTheRhythm (13-05-22)

Reviews

This case is much more interesting than the other "celebrity" case going on at the minute.

Rebekah Vardy: ‘…..if I’m being honest’

Coleen Rooney’s lawyer: (sounding exasperated) ‘I would hope you’re being honest given you’re sitting in a witness box at the High Court’

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

FeelTheRhythm (13-05-22), Rockerman (13-05-22)

Reviews

Rooney's lawyer claims WhatsApp messages that would show the leaking of stories to the Sun are on a phone dropped off the side of a boat. He says it is now "lying at the bottom of sea in Davy Jones' locker".

Vardy asks the court: "Who is Davy Jones?"

The judge intervenes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (13-05-22)

Reviews

Two idiots. They should be sent back to their husband's mansions. Only looking for attention.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (13-05-22)

12. Default

You would think they have better thinks to be getting on with. Same as that Amber v depth bull shit

When people have too much money they will spend a lot to defend their pride

14. Default

More shocked these women are the same age as me