Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Mark knoffler

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Mark knoffler

    Mark Knoffler is 60 today where the feck is the time going?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    Big J (10-04-13), sexyfukka (30-11-12)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,125
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Mark Knoffler is 60 today where the feck is the time going?
    The Boss is 60 next month
    Elton John David Bowie are both in their 60s
    Scary
    The Truth is out there.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

    sexyfukka (14-01-13)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default And

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Mark Knoffler is 60 today where the feck is the time going?
    i bet he can still play guitar as good as he ever did,
    Westside.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Springsteen being 60 is kind of surprising alright

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    The Boss is 60 next month
    Elton John David Bowie are both in their 60s
    Scary
    but Bowie ,no surprise at all.Most of his best hits were early seventies,over thirty years ago.

    Elton John is horrifying to listen to,
    Westside.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    well b t y b r. . .
    Posts
    1,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    but Bowie ,no surprise at all.Most of his best hits were early seventies,over thirty years ago.

    Elton John is horrifying to listen to,
    Westside.
    if you remember the bowie song space oddity, that was released in 1969.rod stewart is (64)steve tyler of aerosmith is(61)stevie nicks of fleetwood mac(61)gene simmons of kiss(61).dave gilmour ,guitar and vocals for pink floyd(63).i didnt think it was too much suprise of the boss being (60) because born to run is a 1975 hit which is a good 34 years old now.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default I have a lot of Springsteens stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    if you remember the bowie song space oddity, that was released in 1969.rod stewart is (64)steve tyler of aerosmith is(61)stevie nicks of fleetwood mac(61)gene simmons of kiss(61).dave gilmour ,guitar and vocals for pink floyd(63).i didnt think it was too much suprise of the boss being (60) because born to run is a 1975 hit which is a good 34 years old now.
    having said that i couldnt have told someone when what was realised by him.I didnt even know Born to Run when back that far and i even have it here.I guess its because i havnt seen any pics of Springsteen that are anyways recent either.

    Westside.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,125
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    having said that i couldnt have told someone when what was realised by him.I didnt even know Born to Run when back that far and i even have it here.I guess its because i havnt seen any pics of Springsteen that are anyways recent either.

    Westside.
    Is this recent enough for you old pal?

    http://brucespringsteen.net/photos/2..._vandiemen.jpg
    The Truth is out there.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

    sexyfukka (30-11-12)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default scaffalia

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Is this recent enough for you old pal?

    http://brucespringsteen.net/photos/2..._vandiemen.jpg
    Patti Scafalia must be almost as old god she was a hot bird remember her in slane was near the stage and being a teenager lived on it for wet dreams for months

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    sexyfukka (30-11-12)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,125
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Patti Scafalia must be almost as old god she was a hot bird remember her in slane was near the stage and being a teenager lived on it for wet dreams for months
    Just looked up her web site.She was 56 last month and still looks good
    The Truth is out there.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Is this recent enough for you old pal?

    http://brucespringsteen.net/photos/2..._vandiemen.jpg
    he doesnt look his age at all.

    he always looked young though,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •