Thread: Cork Eva Love & Lace Wow!

Default Cork Eva Love & Lace Wow!

Wow, shes stunning. Cant believe why such negative comments on EI. If i get time tomorrow , im going to see her. Absolutey gourgeous looking.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelman79 View Post
    Wow, shes stunning. Cant believe why such negative comments on EI. If i get time tomorrow , im going to see her. Absolutey gourgeous looking.
    I would say a very cautious good luck. She used to be called Rebecca Sato and I thought she looked insanely hot. I was very interested in her and often looked at her profile and reviews. If a negative review was left it would soon disappear and there were many. Now she has opted out of reviews and unlikely to opt back in . At one time I dreamed of meeting her and a pity as I changed my mind.

I remember the sato profile , so hot. I dunno, i think i should just make up my own mind on her.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rebelman79 For This Useful Post:

LinnLP13 (10-05-22)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelman79 View Post
    I remember the sato profile , so hot. I dunno, i think i should just make up my own mind on her.
    Agree 100% with your own mind choice and hope you enjoy as good as she looks.

6. Default

I met her. Pm if u want.

Any pm's are appreciated.

8. Default

She visited a town near me recently. I'm not entirely sure how much I can say but I had a very negative experience.

Thanks guys, fuck shes is still hot..so torn now.

10. Default

Best advice is to only visit girls who have their reviews on.

11. Default

Saw her in town recently, she could have told me to do anything so hot