Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: shaven legs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default shaven legs

    I adore a woman with freshly shaved legs I find it such a turn I used to love to watch a girl I dated shave her legs I would love to wash off the foam dry her legs & rub my face against her smooth as silk legs & lick my way up to her bushy fanny Shave your legs often girls
    do u like shaven legs lads? feel free to answer don't make this thread a disaster I'm in very bad form

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,552
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Not Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I adore a woman with freshly shaved legs I find it such a turn I used to love to watch a girl I dated shave her legs I would love to wash off the foam dry her legs & rub my face against her smooth as silk legs & lick my way up to her bushy fanny Shave your legs often girls
    do u like shaven legs lads? feel free to answer don't make this thread a disaster I'm in very bad form
    Im not that surprised shes not dating u anymore

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I use to dry her when she came out soakig wet from the shower

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,552
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Make up

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I use to dry her when she came out soakig wet from the shower
    Did u help her put on her makeup?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    She used to say I was her rock her everything said I was 'amazing'

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    She used to say I was so hot I would make the windows fog

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,552
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    She used to say I was so hot I would make the windows fog
    I Understand now u were too good for her so she had to leave u and find someone less perfect

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default no Ber

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Im not that surprised shes not dating u anymore
    I only helped her with her eye shadow she loved purple my favorite color too

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,552
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default poke

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I only helped her with her eye shadow she loved purple my favorite color too
    u didnt poke her in the eye i hope

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default no Ber

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    u didnt poke her in the eye i hope
    when we kissed & snogged in the pub I would have make-up all over my face, I miss that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •