Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tall escorts?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    74
    Reviews
    8

    Default Tall escorts?

    Ok,I know the height is given on each escorts page,but I am a bit lazy to go through each individually .I have a thing for tall so would appreciate any help from punters and escorts here...oh ,and high heels dont count!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    There is a search facility where you can specify the height of the escort you are looking for without having to go through them all...........here it is...........

    Female Escort Search, search for Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Agency escorts, Escort Ireland
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Violette

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    There is a search facility where you can specify the height of the escort you are looking for without having to go through them all...........here it is...........

    Female Escort Search, search for Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Agency escorts, Escort Ireland
    Violette a genuine 6ft in her stockings is one of the tallest

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I love tall escorts, you get a split second more to eyeball her wonderful arse lowering down on your face, when doing a little bit of face sitting.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default 2ft

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I love tall escorts, you get a split second more to eyeball her wonderful arse lowering down on your face, when doing a little bit of face sitting.
    now see Rover seeing as ure onlyy about 2FT tall every escort must seem tall to u

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    now see Rover seeing as ure onlyy about 2FT tall every escort must seem tall to u
    Good point ber, that'll make the split second, half a second, Great!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. #7

    Default tall escorts

    Most of the really tall ones tend to be very classy and have left because of the low rates here. Here are my favorites. Gabriella and Marsha Lord 6ft 3ins and 5ft 11ins. Adriana (poland) 6ft, Adriana (prague) 5ft 11ins, Kimberly 6ft, Monica 6ft 3ins, Madeline 6ft 1ins. Viky 5ft 10, All heights are verified by me and are without heels.........also Nicole 6ft....tina 5ft 11ins. If I think of more will post. Some of the really tall girls like Monica actually say they are smaller on the site cause they think guys are scared of the really tall girls. Eg Monika, who I adore, first advertised as 6ft, then 6ft 1ins. In actual fact I measured her and she is 6ft 3ins her her stockings...mmm. I was with an escort in adrid from Russia 2 weeks ago. Tried to pursuade her to come here. She is 6ft 5ins and stunning. I recommend all the above girls....Also Heidi, who is 5ft 9ins but looks and feels taller, as does Karina.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    is monica still around?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •