Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who ,where ,when !!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delicious jade;[URL="tel:2607603"
    2607603[/URL]]Sounds like fun ,lets get started ...
    Nah, it’s like a boys school yard now, and I left school long ago.

Even got negative rep already.

If Ei get rid of neg rep as it’s abused, also thread ratings which are also abused, and use the ban hammer at point blank range, then there will be a better forum

The “community spirit” is long gone.

On a positive note, I’m no longer addicted to checking the boards, and getting more done!

And the craic with the characters I mentioned as well as Dr B, ISB, LVT, Annabelle Taylor, Fernanda Cruz, etc. Great memories.

Now we got BMW and Mr bean talking shite, and gonzo trying to prove he’s smarter than Stephanie and everyone else.

sorry for the pessimism, but if yourself and Rachel, Daisy, Dahlia, Jenny etc can bring it back, I’ll be there!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DrAlan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=DrAlan;2608643

Now we got BMW and Mr bean talking shite, and gonzo trying to prove he’s smarter than Stephanie and everyone else.
    ![/QUOTE]

So what are you doing to help the help you fuckin dunce? Dr fuckin brilliant who will help the world climb back up. As least these guys are posting. You? Your doing fuck all. Your getting more done by not posting and then you crib to get the place back to where it was before you were getting more done. Your so fuckin stupid, you don't even realise what you say.

No offense,
    Westside

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex;[URL="tel:2608693"
    2608693[/URL]]So what are you doing to help the help you fuckin dunce? Dr fuckin brilliant who will help the world climb back up. As least these guys are posting. You? Your doing fuck all. Your getting more done by not posting and then you crib to get the place back to where it was before you were getting more done. Your so fuckin stupid, you don't even realise what you say.

No offense,
    Westside
    No offence taken.

You’re like IDF, both were okay in their day, but not sure what happened, but you are both boring shites now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrAlan View Post
    No offence taken.

You’re like IDF, both were okay in their day, but not sure what happened, but you are both boring shites now.
    Thought you were getting more done? Mustn't be doing much tonight. So Im boring you? Brilliant. I'll just keep posting so.

Westside

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex;[URL="tel:2608783"
    2608783[/URL]]Thought you were getting more done? Mustn't be doing much tonight. So Im boring you? Brilliant. I'll just keep posting so.

Westside
    what ever make u happy Westie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12