Thread: Istanbul

Reviews

Default Istanbul

any recommendations etc on sites, areas, massage that would be of use when I visit Istanbul in 3 weeks time? thanks in adv..I'm right in heart of city

Reviews

Check out ********. Reliable enough. Stick with independent and verified. I wouldn't venture out of the centre too much for the ladies in Istanbul. I wouldn't be going into any establishment for the ladies either.

(Don't delete moderators...it's just a recommendation for the chap when he is away).
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 27-04-22 at 08:41. Reason: Don't post competitor websites =)

Reviews

Bloody hell ! They're hardly a competitor in Turkey for fuck sake ...right no more advice for anybody. Yous are on your own lads...wing it and you'll be alright !

Client request and tourism threads might as well be deleted. I'm going to stick with the sports bar...peace over there .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Bloody hell ! They're hardly a competitor in Turkey for fuck sake ...right no more advice for anybody. Yous are on your own lads...wing it and you'll be alright !

Client request and tourism threads might as well be deleted. I'm going to stick with the sports bar...peace over there .
    Try to share links that do not work in the countries where we have websites and there will be no problem!

Reviews

Ye have websites in Turkey ! I better shut up before I go missing ...

No problem. As I said...I'm not going to give any help or advice on these threads anymore. Nobody thanks you for it anyway !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Ye have websites in Turkey ! I better shut up before I go missing ...

No problem. As I said...I'm not going to give any help or advice on these threads anymore. Nobody thanks you for it anyway !
    Hahaha don't be dramatic.
    The site you mentioned works in some of the countries where we work, you can check it out

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSavannah For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (27-04-22)

8. Default

how did use get on, going soon myself?