Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Athlone massage

Default Athlone massage

Few EI girls have ads for a massage service, never contacted a massage provider before. Do they all offer a full service if not otherwise stated??

Quote Originally Posted by Dunderking2021 View Post
    Few EI girls have ads for a massage service, never contacted a massage provider before. Do they all offer a full service if not otherwise stated??
    I went to a girl that offered massage on her page but all she was interested in was sex.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frtedcrilly For This Useful Post:

if your looking for a top massage try saphire, doesn't advertise here. but is easily found with an internet search

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wmd114 View Post
    if your looking for a top massage try saphire, doesn't advertise here. but is easily found with an internet search
    Unless there are 2 Saphires around , my experience with her was not positive

all I can say is mine was very good!! Like all things in life we all have different tastes.

I spent 2 very enjoyable hours, although with tantra I think there has to be some sort of connection with the masseuse. I've had tantra elsewhere and its been disappointing,

7. Default

Can anyone give me a bit more info on Saphire, I have always wanted to try a tantra massage. PMs open

Yeah, curious too if anyone has visited Miss Sapphire, she advertises massage and dom, just wondering has anyone been to her? Is she good etc
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 29-06-22 at 17:12. Reason: Competitor- Julie

Reviews

Kitty Kat

Needed a quick massage in Athlone and wanted to be sure of HJ.. Decided to try the cat, even though she had opted out.. Advertising on a couple of sites. I phoned the Massage number. Noticed a condom being opened as I got on the bed. Got a bit of a back massage but the bed was so noisy it killed the mood. Was turned over and offered BJ. I asked for hj instead. Next thing she had my dingle stuck into her dongle. Her moans were in sync with the bed creaks, but in spite of that the Kat got her cream. No Hygiene & her only effort in that direction was to straighten out the towel on the bed and spray some smelly stuff,,, so the same towel on the bed for the rest of you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irishlad96 View Post
    Yeah, curious too if anyone has visited Miss Sapphire, she advertises massage and dom, just wondering has anyone been to her? Is she good etc
    pretty sure she has been mentioned here before. Have a good chat with her before you part with your money. Make sure you know what is on offer. My experience with her was bad

Shocking what's on offer in Athlone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast