Thread: 45 min appointments

Default 45 min appointments

Afternoon all, just wanted to put this out there. Im normally a 30 min appointment person but just wondering what the 45 min appointment has to offer (dont say an extra 15 mins....lol) is it like the hour appointment where you get to go twice or more? Cheers...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LERO1969 View Post
    Afternoon all, just wanted to put this out there. Im normally a 30 min appointment person but just wondering what the 45 min appointment has to offer (dont say an extra 15 mins....lol) is it like the hour appointment where you get to go twice or more? Cheers...
    No,usually just once,but with a more relaxed atmosphere
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

LLLLL (15-04-22)

Reviews

On a night out what's the difference between 5 pints or 10? Don't say 5 pints . I'm not into 30 minute visits...I've done the odd one here and there, but I don't get settled in that short time and I don't think the lady cares about the meeting as much. I like one hour meetings and longer with a regular girl perhaps.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (14-04-22), Petros (14-04-22)

Reviews

Depends on the lady. Most 45 min appointments ive had have allowed going twice. Best is to ask them in advance. But for the sake of 15 mins, youre best just booking the hour. Much more relaxed. Just make sure you're plenty hydrated. You'll need it 😂

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LERO1969 View Post
    It's best to book for an hour. Time for 2 rounds ,more favourites are available and the service is more enthusiastic ( usually)
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

clarelad (15-04-22), LLLLL (15-04-22), Rockerman (15-04-22)