Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Dublin v Kerry

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default Dublin v Kerry

    82,000 people a sell out for Croke Park today can the Dub's succeed against the out of form Kingdom?
    Dubs have always seemed to lack something in these big games in the latter stages of the All Ireland but u honestly could see no other result here, based on form, than a Dublin win, I'm having 100 on them at evens, Come on you Jackeens!.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Dubs to win by 4 points or more , we can sniff the putrid small of our wounded enemy and we'll kill em off and send em back to their sheep emtpy handed
    I have no signature at the moment

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,381
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Dubs to win by 4 points or more , we can sniff the putrid small of our wounded enemy and we'll kill em off and send em back to their sheep emtpy handed
    Ha hahahahahaha
    Never confuse education with intelligence

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Not a GAA fan in the slightest but i do feel for those die hard dubs fans on the Hill at the min . Tyrone to win the Sam

    There's gonna be a lot of scared sheep in kerry tonight with all them happy farmers !
    I have no signature at the moment

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Dubs to win by 4 points or more , we can sniff the putrid small of our wounded enemy and we'll kill em off and send em back to their sheep emtpy handed

    excellent prediction there


    as mrs spillane says ...MEN against boys


    nbt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default 100

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    82,000 people a sell out for Croke Park today can the Dub's succeed against the out of form Kingdom?
    Dubs have always seemed to lack something in these big games in the latter stages of the All Ireland but u honestly could see no other result here, based on form, than a Dublin win, I'm having 100 on them at evens, Come on you Jackeens!.....
    Well thats a 100 gone for a shit

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Dubs to win by 4 points or more , we can sniff the putrid small of our wounded enemy and we'll kill em off and send em back to their sheep emtpy handed
    Think the smell was something the Dub players did in their shorts

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Not your day today EP..........or Rimmer........... sorry guys........

    Congrats Kerry lad..............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,381
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Not a GAA fan in the slightest but i do feel for those die hard dubs fans on the Hill at the min . Tyrone to win the Sam

    There's gonna be a lot of scared sheep in kerry tonight with all them happy farmers !
    so will we follow the signpost home
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kerry roads.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	12411  
    Never confuse education with intelligence

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Not your day today EP..........or Rimmer........... sorry guys........

    Congrats Kerry lad..............

    as i said to you last night in burgerking......a cork kerry final


    Ber and i are firing up the john deere s , loading up the sheep (just in case we cant find an escort with verified pics) and heading to the big smoke


    nbt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •