Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
I understand for some it is an issue but that is what phones are for if it says European and you don't want Spanish ring and ask.

U say stewie that is what phones are for well then there is no need for anything else only a
picture we can ask about the rest, but my experience is alot of ladies dont like being asked
too many questions on the phone and i actually dont blame them all that much as they have
guys ringing up for a chat and having no intention of seeing them.
After a few queastions with a lot of ladies next u get do u want an appointment
so its very handy to just ask is all the info on ure profile accurate and do u provide all ure
favs advertised
Yeah ber maybe it's just me but I was never that hung up about nationalities to be honest if the person is nice and offers the services advertised and the pics are accurate. Yeah I accept that some girls don't like answering questions on the phone but I guess if nationality is really important to you and the girl is not forthcoming then go elsewhere.

All I'm saying is that some girls have a genuine reason for not wanting to honestly publish their nationality onthe website and it is not always to deceive clients