Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eva Love & Lace

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Samesame96 View Post
    Anyone been with this lady, looks great but has no reviews?
    i had the misfortunate of meeting her. she does have reviews from before, but she has them turned off.

Get in touch if you have any questions. Stay safe!
    Last edited by shemaleluv86; 15-04-22 at 19:32.

2. Default

I know she gets a lot of bad press lately but seen her out and about in Limerick today and that ass is incredible.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmazingKing View Post
    I know she gets a lot of bad press lately but seen her out and about in Limerick today and that ass is incredible.
    Stunning looking. Fab body.
    I met her years ago and the punt was good but lacked any spark to make it stand out.

Reviews

Agree, she is absolutely stunning, almost worth visiting just to see her.
    But There was a definite lack of spark, I thought it was just me.

5. Default

to put it diplomatically, all i can say is people can change over time, and that its best to stick to visiting girls with reviews allowed.

if in doubt, contact a few different guys who have visited as they may help.

6. Default

The best advice is to stick to girls who have reviews. If in doubt contact different users who have recently visited.

Stay safe!

7. Default

Christ 🤦 I'm not going to bash her anymore than is needed - all I can say is golden rule 101 is to never visit a girl who has opted out of reviews. There's always a reason.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Samesame96 View Post
    Anyone been with this lady, looks great but has no reviews?
    She visited a town near me recently weeks back. We never get any ts girls visit near here (she's the first I've noticed), and I normally have to travel to Belfast. Although she has turned her reviews off, I decided to take the risk given the short journey. I'm not entirely sure how much I can say but I really regret going to see her.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to donkeykung69 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (30-04-22)

10. Default

Can you PM me on this please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12