Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: go to Mass

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I didn't accuse anyone, I just wanted clarity. I'm unsure what was being said...far be it from me to cast a stone at anyone
    i shouldnt throw a stone, but hoying a rock.. now thats different.. takes a different kind of man to hoy a rock at someone.. throwing stones is for ladies and that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i shouldnt throw a stone, but hoying a rock.. now thats different.. takes a different kind of man to hoy a rock at someone.. throwing stones is for ladies and that
    actually reminds me of a boozy night which finished with myself and a good friend throwing stones at each other from opposite ends of a full car park, incidentally no cars were hit or damaged, I did managed to land the only on target shot, bounced one off the floor which hopped up and caught him just below the knee causing him to fall over in complete agony, oh how we laughed

Reviews

actually reminds me of a boozy night which finished with myself and a good friend throwing stones at each other from opposite ends of a full car park, incidentally no cars were hit or damaged, I did managed to land the only on target shot, bounced one off the floor which hopped up and caught him just below the knee causing him to fall over in complete agony, oh how we laughed
    im chortling to myself at the very thought of it.. as i said, throwing stones is for ladies, and possibly gender benders too.. real men pick up rocks, say from a rockery in a garden, and hoy them

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    im chortling to myself at the very thought of it.. as i said, throwing stones is for ladies, and possibly gender benders too.. real men pick up rocks, say from a rockery in a garden, and hoy them
    well if you can 'hoy' a rock from a rockery garden the full length of the car part of the claregalway hotel then i tip my hat to you sir, bearing in mind I rarely tip my hat to anyone as I tend not to wear a hat.

Reviews

well if you can 'hoy' a rock from a rockery garden the full length of the car part of the claregalway hotel then i tip my hat to you sir, bearing in mind I rarely tip my hat to anyone as I tend not to wear a hat.
    well i didnt say how large the car park was.. but, seeing as im strong as an ox and hung like a bastard, i should be able to throw a 25 kilo rock about the length of 4 football pitches..... minimum.. not that im bragging or owt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123