Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: x patria and in nine by three

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sasha eve View Post

You waited a year to write this bad review to this lady while in others time you write the same night to “promote” girls you liked. Where is a fairness there ? good example to others guys should start by you first.

As i said on the night i wrote the reviews , that i was catching up on ones i forgot to write . I was pulled by sarah on the fact that it was too late , and i explained that i didnt see her profile till that night (my mistake) .

As for a good example , nearly all my reviews were wrote before i start doing the reviews job.

How dare you say i write reviews to promote girls i like . All my reviews have been fair and accurate.

nbt

Hi 9x3 in any case I want to hurt ur feeling if I have done so sorry.

I did not said in any part of my thread ur review were not accurate or fair, never said that even with my broken English, I will not permit myself .

I only meant as moderator how can u said to others punters don’t write a review months or year later when you have done the same ?

And when he come to the word “Promote” as you see I always put “ “ meaning not to take it literally, because I believe the review system is used as promotional tools,(or having being used for) I used a lot not only for you so maybe my wording was not correct your you.

I am going for rest now long journey waiting for me tomorrow
    so take care all

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sasha eve View Post

I only meant as moderator how can u said to others punters don’t write a review months or year later when you have done the same ?
    i never told other punters not to write reveiws a month or a year later. I still maintain that if a lady profile disappears for six months u should be able to write ,when it comes back.

Ther are new rules coming very shortly for reveiws and this matter is dealt with in them ......i mighten agree with all of them but i will enforce them.

There are a lot of things i did, which would broken the new rules but that was then and this is now.

nbt

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345