Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bathroom etiquette

Default Bathroom etiquette

I visited a regular today around midday, iv been seeing this lady for a number of years.
    As per usual I take a shower at her place even though I would have had one before I left home.
    Anyway, as I was towelling off she sat on the toilet, smiled at me and had a whizz while I was still in the bathroom, literally right in front of me, I made my way into the bedroom and as I was still drying myself off I could hear her taking a quick shower before she joined me..
    Has this happened to anyone else?..
    Do you think she's being a little bit over familiar?
    Last edited by Myshadow; 09-04-22 at 16:13.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myshadow For This Useful Post:

TonyB (09-04-22)

Reviews

To be honest I would not have been happy about that. No not one bit. Obviously she is just familiar and comfortable with you so maybe she deserves a pass. I would also expect her to have already showered before you'd arrive.

Yesterday nobody wanted to take shower before the service, only they needed the toilet,
    toilet or not toilet, if a client want to stay here he MUST take a shower. I don’t do compromise.

I do respect everybody with fresh bed lines, clean bathroom and I take a shower before the service and I wash my hands a million time / day.
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Belfast - Dublin - Cork

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

Gthomas (09-04-22), LLLLL (09-04-22), Mrbean76 (09-04-22), mymann (09-04-22)

Exactly, I am really fed up with these excuses: “why should I take a shower, I had one on this morning and THATS ENOUGH” he said this around 8pm….. or just want to use the toilet its ok but after “You need to refresh up yourself too”. Pls respect to eachother its really not too much.
    ❤️❤️❤️ Do not miss Your best experience - Goodbye - See You in July/Limerick ‼️‼️ ❤️❤️❤️

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LLLLL For This Useful Post:

Gthomas (09-04-22), Mrbean76 (09-04-22), mymann (09-04-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Myshadow View Post
    I visited a regular today around midday, iv been seeing this lady for a number of years.
    As per usual I take a shower at her place even though I would have had one before I left home.
    Anyway, as I was towelling off she sat on the toilet, smiled at me and had a whizz while I was still in the bathroom, literally right in front of me, I made my way into the bedroom and as I was still drying myself off I could hear her taking a quick shower before she joined me..
    She is obviously very comfortable with you there. Wouldn't bother me so longcase it wasn't a dump she was taking. Also any time she's spent in shower should be added on extra to your bedroom time obviously

9. The Following User Says Thank You to huntingdon For This Useful Post:

TonyB (09-04-22)

Reviews

I would like that she feels comfortable enough in your company. It's a normal bodily function, so I wouldn't have an issue with this.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

115dawg (12-04-22), IDF2 (13-04-22)

Reviews

Sounds like a freebie is not too far away
    No two way's about it, I am the best looking punter in Ireland.

Reviews

I've once had a similar experience.
    It was a lady I had met before and she took the appointment at short notice as she has a cancellation.
    Problem was that the other client had booked watersports, and she had "filled her tank".
    She had to use the loo twice while I was there and took a very quick shower each time.

Reviews

That sounds like a true GFE.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makerubyreal For This Useful Post:

115dawg (12-04-22), Palatine (12-04-22)

Reviews

Going on the client request section...... some lads would pay good money for that.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clubcard For This Useful Post:

InfinityDark (10-04-22), joggon (10-04-22), S94310 (10-04-22), TonyB (09-04-22)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast