Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Premier League 09/10

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post

Season isnt over yet. Utd to beat liverpools record
    Liverpool do not hold the record anymore , it's shared between the clubs since last may . And we'll soon be out on our own cause i can't see pool winnin the prem for quite a while either but that's for another time or thread
    I have no signature at the moment

Default shaws the man

The transfer last week paid off and i must admit i did rather well today on the points, placed 6th out of 15.
    All going well sunday and monday i'm taking the lads out on a bonding session during the week to keep the spirits up
    Last edited by Alana; 22-08-09 at 23:15. Reason: forgot to give nani a special mention :-)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    The transfer last week paid off and i must admit i did rather well today on the points, placed 6th out of 15.
    All going well sunday and monday i'm taking the lads out on a bonding session during the week to keep the spirits up
    Don't you mean bondage?

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Don't you mean bondage?
    No forrest bonding as in team spirit, perhaps some white water rafting jeez what chance would they have if they were gimped up

Reviews

Out in front,theres no catching me now,im away aaaaaaaahhhhhhh
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

jeez into the transfer market already. 3 of my defenders haven't kicked a ball in anger yet.
    over & out

Quote Originally Posted by MR JOLLY View Post
    jeez into the transfer market already. 3 of my defenders haven't kicked a ball in anger yet.
    Tell me about it... not really much of a bargain if they aint picked to play.

Reviews

yeeeessss up to 12th place the fight back begins. come on you giants.
    over & out

Reviews

utd were dosed yesterday, arsenal all over them, there luck will run out one day, bring them to anfield and we sort thm out again, lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    utd were dosed yesterday, arsenal all over them, there luck will run out one day, bring them to anfield and we sort thm out again, lol
    Arsenal were the better team yesterday and, probably, didn't deserve to lose but to be successful in football, like most sports, you need luck. I have seen United lose to Liverpool(Danny bloody Murphy) at Old Trafford after playing them off the park. A couple of years ago John O'Shea scored in the last minute with one of the few strikes United had on target to win at Anfield after Liverpool had dominated the game.
    Liverpool's luck ran out halfway through last season and they were quickly caught, overtaken and beaten to the title. They took 6 points off United and still didn't win anything(and that's a fact!!!).

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast