Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dolly Tear Tissues littering my floor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default mystery

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ber, Sorry, are you talking about the book? I basically understand why bogmen have fresh butter in the bog, more then what you are saying.
    well i can solve that mystery too Dolly,a bog is a great place for preservation because of the peat
    u see them guys had no refridgerators

Yes I already knew that ber!!!!!!!

But I still don't know
    1. What u meant about someones father
    2. If bog butter tastes the same as it did 1000years ago

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well ladies her Father is the cause of more tears in Ireland today than Celia will ever cause
    Oh what a glorious mess he got us into
    Wait till Dolly sees NAMA. Celia's daddy is one of the main authors of this story of dashed hopes and destroyed futures. It's basically set in early 21st century Ireland, but features a cast of millions wandering around aimlessly with an air of disbelief, shock, anger, hunger (for justice) and attired in mid-ninteenth century clothing, to evoke the atmosphere of the great famine.....the last time such missfortune and hardship visited the Irish people.

NAMA really will bring tears to your eyes, your pockets and your bank balance. After watching NAMA, the authorities had to restrict public access to tall buildings. There is really only one escape from NAMA.....death. But even then, your children and grandchildren will be left to pick up the tab.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 02-08-09 at 18:52.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Wait till Dolly sees NAMA. Celia's daddy is one of the main authors of this story of dashed hopes and destroyed futures. It's basically set in early 21st century century, but features a cast of millions wandering around aimlessly with an air of disbelief, shock, anger, hunger (for justice) and attired in mid-ninteenth century clothing, to evoke the atmosphere of the great famine.....the last time such missfortune and hardship visited the Irish people.

NAMA really will bring tears to your eyes, your pockets and your bank balance. After watching NAMA, the authorities had to restrict public access to tall buildings. There is really only one escape from NAMA.....death. But even then, your children and grandchildren will be left to pick up the tab.
    And Cowan & Lenihan would have us believe that this is the only way out of the current mess that Ahern and HIS cohorts got us into in the first place.......... God help us all

Go on Ber, have a taste of the Bog Butter. Just a wee bit on your toast, go on, go on, go on....

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Dearest Dolly
    The book is way better than the movie I read it before I watched the movie and it was really something that left me in tears as well...Try reading it its great..
    Im back in ireland now go on book that ticket and lets have some great moment in Ireland Kisses Alyssa xxxx
    Hi Alyssa Darling,
    Welcome back to Ireland!
    Yes, you give me some courage to return, knowing I have a friend awaiting my arrival. And of course, the men would love the two of us together in their bed

No, I didnt read the book. But the movie, in its visual form, really did hit home with me. She reminded me of myself and he is exactly the kind of guy I dream of being with. And I many times, had hopes to meet a lovely guy like that, and marry him, but it never happened. So I could just imagine how painful it would feel if you did have this kind of love and then lost him. I can completely relate to her. When I love, I love strong. But of course, just seeing the amazing Irish landscape as well, and the way of life, it is just so much more who I am then where I'm at now. Everyone has a frown on their face here in New York. You always feel alone here, no matter if there are millions of people around. The men have no chivalry here. I was told to Fuck off the other day when I misunderstood a man was opening the door for me, when I guess he was just opening it for himself but delayed going thru 'cause he was blabbing to a mate. So I walked in and said "thankyou" and he said 'fuck off". Isnt that the kind of lovely men we dream of being around?? They should and their mother's should be ashamed of themselves for not having better manners.

Yes, get me back to Ireland, where men want to impress and respect the women.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12