Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolly Tear Tissues littering my floor

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I basically understand why bogmen have fresh butter in the bog,
    I'd like to put some fresh butter in your bog, Dolly

... I don't even know what that means...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default mystery

Ber, Sorry, are you talking about the book? I basically understand why bogmen have fresh butter in the bog, more then what you are saying.
    well i can solve that mystery too Dolly,a bog is a great place for preservation because of the peat
    u see them guys had no refridgerators

Yes I already knew that ber!!!!!!!

But I still don't know
    1. What u meant about someones father
    2. If bog butter tastes the same as it did 1000years ago

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Celia

Yes I already knew that ber!!!!!!!

But I still don't know
    1. What u meant about someones father
    2. If bog butter tastes the same as it did 1000years ago
    Celia Ahern wrote PS I Love u , her father is Bertie Ahern the taoiseach who
    oversaw us squandering our boom years ,so i feel he has caused much more
    tears to be shed than Celias book
    No Dolly deff wouldnt reccomend eating after a thousand years ,think it must be a bit
    like when a dog buries a bone and for whatever reason dosent retrieve it later
    Last edited by ber; 02-08-09 at 15:04.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Wait till Dolly sees NAMA. Celia's daddy is one of the main authors of this story of dashed hopes and destroyed futures. It's basically set in early 21st century century, but features a cast of millions wandering around aimlessly with an air of disbelief, shock, anger, hunger (for justice) and attired in mid-ninteenth century clothing, to evoke the atmosphere of the great famine.....the last time such missfortune and hardship visited the Irish people.

NAMA really will bring tears to your eyes, your pockets and your bank balance. After watching NAMA, the authorities had to restrict public access to tall buildings. There is really only one escape from NAMA.....death. But even then, your children and grandchildren will be left to pick up the tab.
    And Cowan & Lenihan would have us believe that this is the only way out of the current mess that Ahern and HIS cohorts got us into in the first place.......... God help us all

Go on Ber, have a taste of the Bog Butter. Just a wee bit on your toast, go on, go on, go on....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Electricity

Go on Ber, have a taste of the Bog Butter. Just a wee bit on your toast, go on, go on, go on....
    No electricity in the bog Dolly cant plug in the toaster well damn it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Celia Ahern wrote PS I Love u , her father is Bertie Ahern the taoiseach who
    oversaw us squandering our boom years ,so i feel he has caused much more
    tears to be shed than Celias book
    No Dolly deff wouldnt reccomend eating after a thousand years ,think it must be a bit
    like when a dog buries a bone and for whatever reason dosent retrieve it later
    Woah!! I didnt know that! Thats just crazy! Imagine that! Imagine the story that I totally relate to, was written by his daughter. Maybe I should send her a letter and tell her my story, and she will write a book and her daddy will then give me a special kind of permission for being free in Ireland to do what I want (some of you know what I mean).

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I'd like to put some fresh butter in your bog, Dolly

... I don't even know what that means...
    I'd love that Mousey. You know your butter is welcome to melt in/on me anytime

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Westlife

Woah!! I didnt know that! Thats just crazy! Imagine that! Imagine the story that I totally relate to, was written by his daughter. Maybe I should send her a letter and tell her my story, and she will write a book and her daddy will then give me a special kind of permission for being free in Ireland to do what I want (some of you know what I mean).
    more trivia dolly her sister is married to Nicky Byrne of Westlife

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast