Quote Originally Posted by huntingdon View Post
I don't care how they fix the health service, if it takes another 100 years to bring it up to scratch. No health service is perfect including the lauded NHS. What I detest is the excuse of the poor health service to inhibit healthy peoples social lives. Hitler says 3 people a day died from alcohol in 2017. What age were these people? Were they in their 30s/40s/50s?? I doubt it. Alcohol does not cut people down in the prime of their lives so stop using it as some kind of scapegoat
So you see, nobody said the health service was broken, except you. And when asked what it was lacking or how to fix it, you say you don't know or care.

I'm nudging you towards thinking that maybe it isn't that we need this almighty health service to miraculously save us no matter how we choose to kill ourselves, but rather see that maybe a health service should be suited to the needs of the population it serves. Add that an enlightened population might consider its actions with the perspective of the impact of those actions on the services that were in place to support them.

Just a thought. Now back to bashing Hitler.