Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Schumacher making a come back....

Reviews

SCUM-acher is fit, he trains everyday, plus he has a month to get into shape.. considering he is going to have a host of personal trainers etc i reckon he will be in fine fettle.. that is if he can get over the neck injury he got whilst racing a superbike..

Cant wait to see what happens when SCUM-acher and Hamilton get into a battle.. both of them dont take any prisoners when it comes to overtaking.. so it should be riveting TV.. considering all of the political shite thats going on at the moment, and BMW pulling out at the end of the season, its really good news for the sport.. ...... just hope Michaels spanner of a brother doesnt attempt a comeback lol!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Its unlikely even with a better car that schumaccer could make as big an impact as before
    he is probably simply too old to have the phsyical conditioning required to drive at the very
    top end of formula 1. The fitness levels required to withstand the g forces in such a small
    cramped space are very high and i would expect since he retired he is not in the same
    condition.
    It would be a real shame if anything happened to prob the greatest driver ever due to
    fatigue etc. Have to admit though he has some balls to put his reputation on the line
    like this,because if he is a total failure he will be remembered for that and not all he
    achieved
    God, it's only like yesterday when he came on the scene and was snapped up from Benetton from under the nose of Eddie Jordan, and as you say, he may be too old, what does that make us ber.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    scum-acher is fit, he trains everyday, plus he has a month to get into shape.. Considering he is going to have a host of personal trainers etc i reckon he will be in fine fettle.. That is if he can get over the neck injury he got whilst racing a superbike..

Cant wait to see what happens when scum-acher and hamilton get into a battle.. Both of them dont take any prisoners when it comes to overtaking.. So it should be riveting tv.. Considering all of the political shite thats going on at the moment, and bmw pulling out at the end of the season, its really good news for the sport.. ...... Just hope michaels spanner of a brother doesnt attempt a comeback lol!!
    remember him good oul ralph,just vainished into thin air,houdini act.damon hill will be back next,then nigel mansell
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    remember him good oul ralph,just vainished into thin air,houdini act.damon hill will be back next,then nigel mansell
    Would you ever forget this scene, although it's not shown very good here (mightn't be the right race even) I think it was an Australian Grand Prix, a little further on when they were going around a wide bend with about half an inch between them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    would you ever forget this scene, although it's not shown very good here (mightn't be the right race even) i think it was an australian grand prix, a little further on when they were going around a wide bend with about half an inch between them.

those were the good days of f1,the competitive days.the cars werent as important as they are now, alot more down to driver ability,remember the shcu&hill battles,class.the williams and the benetton.and what about fast eddie vroom vroom.
    Havent watched f1 in a long time,but i tihink i cud be tempted now

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default ah rover

God, it's only like yesterday when he came on the scene and was snapped up from Benetton from under the nose of Eddie Jordan, and as you say, he may be too old, what does that make us ber.
    Sorry Rover but im only a couple of years older than schumaccer

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    SCUM-acher is fit, he trains everyday, plus he has a month to get into shape.. considering he is going to have a host of personal trainers etc i reckon he will be in fine fettle.. that is if he can get over the neck injury he got whilst racing a superbike..

Cant wait to see what happens when SCUM-acher and Hamilton get into a battle.. both of them dont take any prisoners when it comes to overtaking.. so it should be riveting TV.. considering all of the political shite thats going on at the moment, and BMW pulling out at the end of the season, its really good news for the sport.. ...... just hope Michaels spanner of a brother doesnt attempt a comeback lol!!
    No one disputes he is fit for his age he is 41 next january and no matter what u do at that age u wont have the stamina or reflexes of a younger man, yes he was racing bikes occasionaly but
    that was more for pleasure/let off steam this is a serious buisness just wait for the media
    attention. Personally i think he prob really misses racing and sees this as an opportunity to turn back time.In sport many people have tried comebacks how many are ultimately succesful? not many

ps Brian Corcoran did, but he was a rebel a special breed

REBELS ABU

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Sorry Rover but im only a couple of years older than schumaccer
    Well, I'm only a couple of decades older than him, what's the difference give or take a bit here and there, ramble ramble, mutter mutter. (actually one and seven eighths).

Reviews

Smile

well, i'm only a couple of decades older than him, what's the difference give or take a bit here and there, ramble ramble, mutter mutter. :d (actually one and seven eighths).
    grandpa simspon

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    grandpa simspon
    he told us yesterday he was 413 give that dog a bone but not a very hard one his teeth arent what they used to be

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast