Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Schumacher making a come back....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Ah right

Well it will add a bit of excitement if nothing else pity the car is not a bit more competitive
    If he does manage to do somethig in that car it'll make the others look bad....... and him soooooooooo good..........

I'm not saying that don't support the regular drivers but I get the feeling they will be pulling out all the stops for him ................

It had gone a bit dull...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    If he does manage to do somethig in that car it'll make the others look bad....... and him soooooooooo good..........

I'm not saying that don't support the regular drivers but I get the feeling they will be pulling out all the stops for him ................

It had gone a bit dull...............
    Schumacher was probably the greatest driver ever they need to something with that Ferrari, this year has proven (more so than usual) that the car plays an important part, Button went into oblivion and then all of a sudden Ross Brawn gives him a car and what a start to the season and look at Mark Webber in the Red Bull, where did he come from. Schumacher will definately have his work cut out, but I hope he does the business.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

One of the red bulls will win the world championship. I can see Jenson Button slipping up now as he's done in recent weeks. I suppose it's the other cars that's improved. Schumacher might win a few races but it's too late in the season to make any real impact.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    One of the red bulls will win the world championship. I can see Jenson Button slipping up now as he's done in recent weeks. I suppose it's the other cars that's improved. Schumacher might win a few races but it's too late in the season to make any real impact.
    Although Ross Brawn is a good ace to have up your sleeve.

Reviews

ive never liked SCUM-acher..what with his over enthusiatic moves on Hill and Villeneuve, but have to grudgingly tip my cap to him.. he is a formidable driver... its going to be exciting to see him racing Hamilton, Button etc.. but most of all.. Kimi is going to have to get his driving gloves on now, cos i reckon SCUM-acher is going to make him look like a fool...
    anyway, its going to be gripping viewing... i normally go for a punt on a sunday afternoon, this may very well put an end to that until the end of the season!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    ive never liked SCUM-acher..what with his over enthusiatic moves on Hill and Villeneuve, but have to grudgingly tip my cap to him.. he is a formidable driver... its going to be exciting to see him racing Hamilton, Button etc.. but most of all.. Kimi is going to have to get his driving gloves on now, cos i reckon SCUM-acher is going to make him look like a fool...
    anyway, its going to be gripping viewing... i normally go for a punt on a sunday afternoon, this may very well put an end to that until the end of the season!!
    Couldn't agree with more, that was a sneaky one alright, when he knew by taking Hill off, it would deny him the championship.

I never did like Schumacher. He's a cheat. Its a shame because he is quite a good driver. I think the car is a bigger factor than the driver now.

Reviews

It'll be interesting to see an overtaking between Hamilton and Schumacher.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    it'll be interesting to see an overtaking between hamilton and schumacher.
    whos gonna be the new stig
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Unlikely

Its unlikely even with a better car that schumaccer could make as big an impact as before
    he is probably simply too old to have the phsyical conditioning required to drive at the very
    top end of formula 1. The fitness levels required to withstand the g forces in such a small
    cramped space are very high and i would expect since he retired he is not in the same
    condition.
    It would be a real shame if anything happened to prob the greatest driver ever due to
    fatigue etc. Have to admit though he has some balls to put his reputation on the line
    like this,because if he is a total failure he will be remembered for that and not all he
    achieved

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast