Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oligrachs

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cop Oligrachs

Strange that we now hear about all these oligarchs who were stealing money from their citizens for years. Strange that all of a sudden their assets can now be frozen, so all these countries knew about this 'Hot money' for years and were quite happy to allow it continue. It makes one wonder how crooked were all those politicians who did nothing.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Strange that we now hear about all these oligarchs who were stealing money from their citizens for years. Strange that all of a sudden their assets can now be frozen, so all these countries knew about this 'Hot money' for years and were quite happy to allow it continue. It makes one wonder how crooked were all those politicians who did nothing.
    Are you saying that politicians are crooked? Jesus I never knew that...so you're not talking a load of bollocks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

bollocks (26-03-22)

Reviews

The only thing strange is the Armies of men in this country who quite freely & willingly went into a shop and handed over €70 for a blue shirt with a Chelsea crest. And then put it on and then look at a television screen with not a clue what they are looking at. Just looking at a screen. How much of that €70 found its way into Mr. Abramovich's bank account?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to huntingdon For This Useful Post:

bollocks (26-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by huntingdon View Post
    The only thing strange is the Armies of men in this country who quite freely & willingly went into a shop and handed over €70 for a blue shirt with a Chelsea crest. And then put it on and then look at a television screen with not a clue what they are looking at. Just looking at a screen. How much of that €70 found its way into Mr. Abramovich's bank account?
    I realise you are a troll who will be banned soon...then you'll come back. You started off ok and then "Father" was banned.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    I realise you are a troll who will be banned soon...then you'll come back. You started off ok and then "Father" was banned.
    Why am I a troll? Because I have an opinion that differs from yours or opinion you don't like? Is this more of the cancel culture, or anti-democracy, where free speech is null and void, just voice what will be tolerated?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by huntingdon View Post
    Why am I a troll? Because I have an opinion that differs from yours or opinion you don't like? Is this more of the cancel culture, or anti-democracy, where free speech is null and void, just voice what will be tolerated?
    I don't like cancel culture. You can have your opinion. I have noticed your posts starting to decline into the gutter is all. So are you driving to Belfast?

Reviews

I don't like cancel culture. You can have your opinion. I have noticed your posts starting to decline into the gutter is all. So are you driving to Belfast?
    Belfast? You must be mixing me up with someone else...
    Declining posts? Whatever... 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post

Well you see we just don't like the Russians, okay?
    Their dirty smelly oligarchs are completely different to our fragrant heir-to-an-emerald-mine-fortune heroes.
    That's why we stan Zelensky.
    Because there's no stink to that 1.6 billion he's got stashed in off shore accounts.

Hope that helps.

Reviews

The thing is that if it's so obvious to everyone else to spot a troll how come the mods can't see the signs ?

Firstly an account set up many years ago, in this case 8 years ago.

Then little or no posting til all of a sudden they begin posting frantically.

There are of course the other trolls or possibly the same 1s that open up brand new accounts.

But the 1s that set up many many accounts and then leave them dormant for many years deserve a little bit of admiration for their dedication to trolling.

Admiration and perhaps psychiatric help. To quote Donald Trump "It's sad, very sad !".
    Are we there yet ?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

ORDINARYJOE (27-03-22), Rockerman (27-03-22), Ryankelvin (27-03-22)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Barney was up early to-day..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast