Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarify

Reviews

Sorry lads but I don't think this is the place to be discussing financial matters, have a bit of decorum!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default The same

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I couldn't agree more, I think everybody should take note of this....

Lets get something straight, I still am a member of their forum and community, first and foremost, before anything else...........
    No Luther u can try convince urself that u are like any member of the forum but u are not u are
    paid to oversee the rest of us so automatically u are different,its a bit like having a drink in the
    pub with the local Guard ull chat to him be corteous but keep the conversation general always
    thinking about what u say next not wanting to incriminate urself or anybody else with some innocent comment.U never fully relax in his company.
    ure an intelligent man so of course u already know what i say to be true even if u dont want to admit it and im sure u already knew this before u took the job or im giving u too much credit for being
    bright. Simple as this u are no longer one of the boys and nothing u say can change that

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    ,its a bit like having a drink in the
    pub with the local Guard ull chat to him be corteous but keep the conversation general always

Or worse still ber ,
    having 3 pints with and he bags you up the road .............

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    As far as I am aware Epsilon PB was demodded due to his own ego and the fact that he made it impossible to work with some people.
    No doozer you are wrong it is to do with ego but not bbjs the guy doesn't have an ego.

Look at the amount of abuse I threw at bbj when he became a mod the easiest thing for him to do would be to hold a grudge and harras me at every turn but he did the opposite and he changed my mind on him.

The problem was that bbj has a very different view on how the site should be moderated that is transparently and not heavy handed. Qph has virtually the exact opposite view that it's nobody elses business who or why he bans he should not have to explain himself and that he is the law.

Bbj was in qphs way and he eventually pushed him out.

I suggest you read he little paws post from qph to get an insight into the mind of your leader and I don't know how you could be comfortable under his direction when you read that.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Here's the problem as I see it......

IMO, PB was not a comedy profile, just because you said it was doesn't automatically make it so...

That profile was used to moderate the community and to moderate reviews..........

Are you now saying this moderating was a joke???

PB commented on many serious topics on the forum, it was used as a moderator, it had to be serious, otherwise it would have looked like a joke moderator.

That profile was banned as a second serious profile belonging to the same person, not as a comedy profile.......
    then why didnt you wait until pb had actually done something like make a serious post before he was ruled to be a breaking the rules as a poster? would it have done any harm if pb had made no posts as to not make the problem like you suggest?

i really need to have pb un-banned so i can free up my pc in work and post as bbj. please afford me this small courtesy as a bit of decency among the mods

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post

i really need to have pb un-banned so i can free up my pc in work and post as bbj. please afford me this small courtesy as a bit of decency among the mods
    Don't understand this comment, can you not just delete your browsing history and tick also to remove cookies, this will remove your auto login or go to this place on your pc and select all the files and delete them!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\(your pc login username here)\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Don't understand this comment, can you not just delete your browsing history and tick also to remove cookies, this will remove your auto login or go to this place on your pc and select all the files and delete them!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\(your pc login username here)\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
    hurah, thanx very much anon

i,m not very technical at these things

but its sorted now

cheers
    bbj

hi BBJ
    Pats Bodyguard ban has been lifted.
    Cheers
    Nicole

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    hi BBJ
    Cheers
    Nicole

Well done Nicole... The voice of reason on E-I.
    Its good to see that there is at least one person with some common sence on these boards..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    hi BBJ
    Cheers
    Nicole
    thanks nicole for giving me a chance to work it out. your a decent woman

Wspaniale, dzięki! Jesteś seksowna

bbj

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast