Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Users getting banned

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by niceboysarenice View Post
    oh thats right, i remember that last night and you came out with your confused thing about "has and is a great moderator" that was funny

so what you saying now?

you want me to go away

to iie

but why i fun you

and i stay around so i can get job too
    you should hire yourself out to be an asshole for hobbyhorses.

Good money in it im told,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    its an elaborate plan............................................
    Then go on a posting spree and slowly be bad.
    Get banned for as little as possible.
    Make the mods look bad and modding bad for the site.

Am i a fuckin genius or what?Even the person that knows about this and is covering up for this person and is part of the little game doesnt fool anyone (me anyway).

Plz,
    Westside.

but why mods make THEMSELVES look bad for banning person for as litlle as possible

why not mods ban someone for doing something actually bannable and that is actually offensive to the forum

that way the mods not look so terrible

maybe need different sort of genius to tactic for reality and not assumptions

but maybe east have me fooled but you not. so who is east and who is covering and what is the little game?

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    you should hire yourself out to be an asshole for hobbyhorses.

Good money in it im told,
    Westside.

so you are told?

you mean when you were talking to yourself?

have you been asshole for hobbyhorse for many years?

he he he, you go round in circles going up and down like hobby horse for life style

i dont think i alluded to anything like that in any of my posts, did i? show me where?

i have a gripe against everyone, mods are just easier to pick on sometimes, but now i got you to pick on
    Forgive me if I am wrong but I reasoned my point on the following

1st post this thread -mods on power trips
    and poll re stewie vs qph - could be innocent or seen as a bit of shit stirring and seen as qph gets a whole helluva lot a crap aimed at him it just seems a tad coincidental.
    and you are a ''new'' user which these days kinda spells trouble.

Again I apologise if I am wrong and will try to 'stop being a cunt'

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    ''new'' user which these days kinda spells trouble.
    Not as much as a Banned User eh

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Not as much as a Banned User eh

nbt
    Frightfully witty Mr NBT

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    Frightfully witty Mr NBT

thx

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Forgive me if I am wrong but I reasoned my point on the following

1st post this thread -mods on power trips
    and poll re stewie vs qph - could be innocent or seen as a bit of shit stirring and seen as qph gets a whole helluva lot a crap aimed at him it just seems a tad coincidental.
    and you are a ''new'' user which these days kinda spells trouble.

Again I apologise if I am wrong and will try to 'stop being a cunt'
    qph v stewie? shit stirring or fun? come on it was realistic good idea. one guy say your crap at job other guy so other guy says ok lets see you do better big guy and i be critic. who is best and who is worst?

of course it fun, sure i was fun cheeky with banned user for cheating in competiton. i fun cheeky with postman pat and nbt and stewy. i just look at things differently from the rest of us boys.

but you are not a cunt even though you wrong,

just a cheat

Reviews

but why mods make THEMSELVES look bad for banning person for as litlle as possible

why not mods ban someone for doing something actually bannable and that is actually offensive to the forum

that way the mods not look so terrible

maybe need different sort of genius to tactic for reality and not assumptions

but maybe east have me fooled but you not. so who is east and who is covering and what is the little game?
    Unfortunately the mods here are in the habit of deleting posts and whole threads rather than editing the offending material only and that leaves the impression of mods on power trips and also means it is impossible to tell when it is a power trip or a genuine banning.
    Maybe there was something east posted and was deleted who knows or maybe a mod just on a power trip.
    I have pointed this out that the current practice looks bad and leads to threads like this but you are wasting your time waiting for people like QPH to use commonsense he already knows everything.

For example if new user posts

UserX is a bollix who fucks animals

instead of deleting it just

***** is a bollix who fucks animals

everyone can see the new user was posting abuse but the post is now nuetered and is no longer offensive to userX it can even be moved to soap or a new rubbish section but at least people would know why the new user or any user for that matter was banned.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Unfortunately the mods here are in the habit of deleting posts and whole threads rather than editing the offending material only and that leaves the impression of mods on power trips and also means it is impossible to tell when it is a power trip or a genuine banning.
    Maybe there was something east posted and was deleted who knows or maybe a mod just on a power trip.
    I have pointed this out that the current practice looks bad and leads to threads like this but you are wasting your time waiting for people like QPH to use commonsense he already knows everything.

For example if new user posts

UserX is a bollix who fucks animals

instead of deleting it just

***** is a bollix who fucks animals

everyone can see the new user was posting abuse but the post is now nuetered and is no longer offensive to userX it can even be moved to soap or a new rubbish section but at least people would know why the new user or any user for that matter was banned.

wait for the excuse ...........................he was posting threads that were solely aimed at causing trouble but we deleted them to save the rest of us.....just believe it did happen

nbt

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast