Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: getting my Electric car next week

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    Well I will probably get a bit more sleep than you, seen as youre busy White washing the walls of your sitting room with Semen , Dumpling Face.
    At least you said you're even though you left out the apostrophe
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (13-03-22)

Alright, alright, settle down

I am too sleepy for Reported Posts ;P

Julie

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNightShift For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (13-03-22)

Reviews

Yes, Albert Einstein.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    Evening James, was told about 7 quid to charge the car each time with home charger, local stations are free for now but I guess when electric cars become more popular that will change fast
    I drive an electric car. It depends on the size of the battery. Mine is 90kw. The home charger I have is 7kw. It charges at 20 miles an hour. So to fill the battery takes 10 hours. Thats a lot more than 7 quid Id say. But then, super chargers are free. The price of fuel today would make you think when you are buying your new car.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I drive an electric car. It depends on the size of the battery. Mine is 90kw. The home charger I have is 7kw. It charges at 20 miles an hour. So to fill the battery takes 10 hours. Thats a lot more than 7 quid Id say. But then, super chargers are free. The price of fuel today would make you think when you are buying your new car.
    Somehow I think he will end up getting himself a Segway instead.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    The cost depends on the price you pay per kW, the night rate can be as low as 7 cent, but if you are charging an empty battery at 20 miles per hour, you may be charging during the high rate too, for most this is rare

In the end electricity will always be cheaper than petrol/diesel

Oil has dropped quite a bit today ,107 for Brent crude. Will the price quickly revert to 1.30 at the pump? Lowest crude price since early March...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234