Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: QPH message

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    stewie thinks that qph thinks that stewie is bigpaws and is being treated as such with suspicion.
    I don't think I know you are only seeing one half of the conversation, would not be right to post the other persons message without permission.

We are in agreement on Stewie. I have an idea on how to get some solid links between him and bp
    Thats a reply to a statement that the other person believes I am Bigpaws.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Why doesnt he just ask him,here il do itStewie are u bigpaws,be honest now?
    No I'm not.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I dont mind if big paws is big daddy is stewie is big paws is stewie...
    I like all of them and get on good with them all and they all like me and want to fuck my arse...
    so makes no difference if they are the trinity, or want a threesome, or want to see me one at a time...
    Maybe its just so rare a find to find 3 lads all just so fucking cool
    Hey Dolly how are you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by niceboysarenice View Post
    well also, is this this piece part of the problemo or is it just by the way sorta way?

but on thinking on what you said I have to say that yes I probably am better those three mentioned based on the untold shite and petty and selfishness that I have seen displayed and in particular there obvious issues with Woman to varying degrees.

i take it he mean you, as in better than you that he says?
    No QPH thinks he is better than everyone, especially everyone here male and female.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Hey Dolly how are you.
    I'm ok. Rainy weather here. Gave 3 blow jobs today. All nice guys Hope to get my pussy licked by the end of the day. That would be a grand way to end the day. How are you? Never get to talk to you anymore Miss you babe. keep in touch!

Blog Entries

Default Well

No QPH thinks he is better than everyone, especially everyone here male and female.
    Your thread is a whole load of bullshit and here is why.Even if all the things you say about QPH being questionable as a mod or that he thinks he is better than everyone else are true then they have all being proven wrong.He has and is doing a great job as a mod.

Your thread is past tense,this is present tense.These were issues that some had with QPH being a mod in the past.In the present he proved them all wrong.

there is always IIE,
    Westside.

Reviews

Yea im off to bed,not much banter here tonite,dont know if its cos all this stuff is pre wd-40 and im not really up to speed but its dead boring,gud day all
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Default Nite

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Yea im off to bed,not much banter here tonite,dont know if its cos all this stuff is pre wd-40 and im not really up to speed but its dead boring,gud day all
    dont forget your teddy bear,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Your thread is a whole load of bullshit and here is why.Even if all the things you say about QPH being questionable as a mod or that he thinks he is better than everyone else are true then they have all being proven wrong.He has and is doing a great job as a mod.

Your thread is past tense,this is present tense.These were issues that some had with QPH being a mod in the past.In the present he proved them all wrong.

there is always IIE,
    Westside.
    As usual your logic is questionable to say the least

even if it is all true it is wrong

yeah that is westside logic

he is doing a better job than you did but that is hardly a ringing endorsement

but thing is, this thread can never work, see

I just am not rising to the bait. They just have no idea how chilled I am. I have written every letter here in complete calmness and what they do not know and seem never will twig is that I word many of my posts to in fact play with them and they never fail to respond and its quite boringly predictable at this stage.
    You would have to know me and my history ***** to understand that nothing on this earth raises my pulse and nothing they have will ever cause me even a seconds raised heartbeat. They should not plan there tactics based on how there minds work as I am a very different proposition
    They are and have been wasting days weeks and even months on this pointless endeavor as it is just not happening and I know there plan was to get at it until I exploded just as Ric and west have done but if only they knew what they are dealing with.

because guy is sitting calm and boringly predicting things and making chilled tactics on how your minds work because you have to know him and his history to have idea how chilled he is with every letter in complete calmness because he is very different proposition that doesnt even raise a seconds heartbeat and you cannot twig that he is playing with you like you never fail to respond even though weeks and even months has been spent in this pointless endevour, you do not know what you are dealing with so he will not explode like ric and west done; to paraphase what he say

well that the way i see it anyway

the guy qph must be like cross between born borg and alan sugar or something!

though you call his bluff! big time!

i wonder whats going to happen next?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast