Thread: I like my job, that's why I'm so good at it!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Those, who met me, are welcome to make comments here.
    Haven't met you, you're probably very good but I don't think it's good for your image to hunt for compliments.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Right

Quote Originally Posted by alterego View Post
    Haven't met you, you're probably very good but I don't think it's good for your image to hunt for compliments.
    U could be right but ive tried hunting for compliments and i still dont get them
    Does that make me a failure

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    U could be right but ive tried hunting for compliments and i still dont get them
    Does that make me a failure
    No, not a failure I think you do get those compliments.
    And so does Anna here.

4. Default

Here is a true comment. Spoke to Anna on the phone last Thursday. Unfortunately she could not meet up but what a sexy voice... Looking forward to seeing u...

Quote Originally Posted by alterego View Post
    It's not really my style but I haven't got any other chance if someone attacks my reputation on the boards.
    I get enough compliments in private and also my reviews compliment me a lot but that isn't enough to defend what I do in here obviously.
    If you have a better suggestion of how to defend yourself in such situation....

BTW I didnt ask for compliments, just for true COMMENTS, good or bad if there are any.