Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most woke country in the world today?

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    USA and Canada, with the rest of the 'West' quickly following suit. Thankfully the world is slowly but surely waking up to this nonsense. Whether it's gender identity, the Black-Lives-Matter, femi-nazi-ism, militant veganism, etc.

Wrong. Those of us with rational and logic use it to demean anyone, left or right, who need a lethal dose of reality administered into their bloodstream. A better way of putting it even: anyone who subscribes to the idea of being/playing the victim, when they haven't been victimised by anyone; which admittedly is mostly those on the left, but left-wing/right-wing are equally as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned, because they're incapable of being objective. Nobody is born a victim. People become victims by the direct actions of others. This is the real 'woke' the world has come to know over recent years, aka people so up comfortable in life that they've never had to fight or work hard for anything a day in their lives.

Look at that shit in the American swimming competition recently for example. How can anyone with even the most basic level of morality justify a male (i.e. man), competing against females (i.e. women) in an athletic competition? Let me lay a little revelation for all of you... Men and women ARE NOT equal... we will NEVER be equal... not biologically! It isn't just about testosterone either; men have greater bone density, muscle strength, etc. Men are typically stronger, faster, etc; whereas women are typically more creative, intuitive, etc. Why? Oh, just a little thing called evolution. See, that's arguably the biggest problem in the world right there, that's the cause of pretty much every issue in the world. And that is that we think we are outside of nature, that we are no longer part of it. We essentially think that we are gods. That everything on this planet is ours to do with as we wish. Not convinced? Okay... let's take one little word for a moment... 'animal'.

People when they use the world 'animal', in what I would argue to be well over 99% of the time, use it as though it excludes humans... But it doesn't. We are animals, no more or less so than any other animal on the planet. The same rules that apply to the natural world apply to use, despite our enormous egos convincing us otherwise. Take the whole 'pronoun' thing for example, previously mentioned above. The woke claim, that 'gender' is separate to 'sex'... Okay, let's say for a moment that that is true (which of course it's not, and anyone who believes otherwise is either lying to themselves and extremely naive, or has been indoctrinated into what I can only at this point call a cult, or just wants to watch the world burn). So, gender is 'subjective' then... and pronouns are based on gender, right? Well then, it stands to reason that pronouns must be exclusive to a human's gender then doesn't it? Except... hmm.

Anyone here have dogs in the family? I do, he is the bestest boy! His favourite hobby is stealing my shoes, but then he just uses his puppy dog eye look and I can never stay mad at him. I swear I've gone through a pair of shoes every month so far this year!

... Sorry what was I saying? Oh yes, pronouns, most definitely based on... Oh. Errr, well this is awkward. Dogs aren't, humans, are they...? Boy? Him? His? Errr, aren't these 'men' pronouns? But... they are used for dogs, and by extension other animals. But dogs aren't... humans... and if gender is exclusive to humans... but pronouns aren't exclusive to humans... then the common denominator is... sex!

*dun dunn dunnnnnn*

I don't have anything against 'trans people', I just refuse to be indoctrinated into this ideology. The biggest problem I have with this, and to be fair I'm talking about the vast minority (yes, minority) of this toxic and fascist LGBTQ+ community, is that they go around the place demanding to be heard and wanting to silence anyone that dares oppose them, i.e. they want to be immune from criticism, and completely lack and disprove of critical thinking (kinda like the Catholic Church actually...) If you take nothing away from this post, then let it be this.

NO-ONE NOR NOTHING IN THIS WORLD SHOULD EVER BE IMMUNE FROM CRITICISM!

Try living in Russia. Then you'll understand what that really means!

Gender Identity Disorder is real... the rest is simply a delusion.

I say the minority of LGBTQ+ (though to be fair, this whole Q+ 'non-binary' shit is a load of attention seeking nonsense), because the vast majority are against this cult. Even most trans people are increasingly speaking out against this! Speaking out against women's sports being destroyed, speaking out against children as young as 2 YEARS OF AGE BEING URGED TO QUESTION THEIR GENDER IDENTITY?!?!?! That is child abuse, plain and simple! I have no problem with someone wanting to make their lives that little bit happier. It's your life, do so as you wish. My problem is when people try and force their beliefs on the rest of the world like a religion! Where they try and force ridiculous language like 'birth giver' to replace 'mother', or 'chestfeeder' to replace 'breastfeeding' (umm, btw, us men have breasts too you know... or are you so arrogant that you think men don't get breast cancer?).

Onto another subtopic. Look at this whole 'anti white' agenda that's been sweeping across the oceans with the 'BLM' movement as well, or the 'Critical Race Theory' that has been born from its wake. People calling out 'white privilege', and so forth. And yet, in the USA, most offenses against African-Americans are committed by... other African-Americans. Hmm. Of course racism is a problem in America still, and it's a problem all over the world which will unfortunately never be 100% removed from society; the most infamous case of recent years being the George Floyd case. Now, it was absolutely horrific how he was essentially murdered, anyone who tries to dispute that is just deluded. But then the likes of the 'BLM' start glorifying him as some sort of martyr... when he was actually a criminal. That doesn't justify the way he was killed, not by any means, but trying to

We don't need to go too far back in history either to see the absolute worst of this. When most African-Americans were sold and traded as slaves, and were seen as dirt by so many. The way they were treated back then just makes my stomach curl. I don't have the words, I really don't. To treat another human being like that simply because their skin is a different colour variant to yours? And that still occurs to this day, and not just where those with black skin are concerned either. That's one issue I take with the BLM bullshit... So, no other lives matter then? Asian lives don't matter? They're not subject to racism then? Or those born in Latin America, they're not subject to racism either? Or anyone from a Middle-Eastern background? Or literally anywhere else on Earth? Let's not forget that the founder of the BLM lived in riches from this so-called 'enlightened movement'.

Then... there's reverse racism. So if a white fella is racist to fella of another 'race', BAM! He's branded a racist and landed in the clink quicker than he can drop his pants. But... if we reverse the table... and the other fella is racist to the white fella... No hullabaloo is made about it? Or the whole 'black-face' thing. If a white person dresses up as a character of another race, or a white actor plays a non-white character... BAM! RACIST! But... again if we reverse the tables, it's not racism... Hypocritical much?

You see, there's a reason why I'm a self confessed misanthropist (hate everyone, regardless of sex, race, etc). And that is because for the most part, humans are... extremely stupid. Race? No such thing. We're all human, doesn't matter what part of the planet we hail from, or what colour our skin pigment is, or where we live or anything like that. I'm no more or less human then Paddy Blackman or Paddy Asianman or Paddy-whatever-man. We are all just human... for fucks sake, we are LITERALLY CALLED HOMO SAPIEN. Homo meaning SAME! Fucking idiots...

My problem with the militant vegans? Yeah... umm... have any of you EVER seen a nature documentary? Cos I've seen slaughterhouses up close and personal. And... being killed almost instantly in a slaughterhouse seems less gruesome than being eaten alive by a pride of lions, or ripped asunder by a bear... Need I go on? Now, would the planet be better off if we all went vegan? Probably... BUT... what's going to happen to all the cattle, sheep, chickens, pigs, etc? You do realise... they're going to have to be culled... severely... right?

All the above issues, as well as the countless other woke issues... have many things in common, especially this: they never try and win their arguments based on merit, merely by trying to silence or cancel the other's opinion. i think it was George R R Martin (Game of Thrones author) who said:

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say"

Anyone who thinks that any of the above is 'hate speech'... There's a major difference between hate speech, and speech that you hate.

Hey dude, are you still shitting all over labour unions?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UnFulfilledScott For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (20-04-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    Hey dude, are you still shitting all over labour unions?
    You confuse me with Scatman. I wonder how that bastard is after all these years.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

You confuse me with Scatman. I wonder how that bastard is after all these years.
    Nah, it was you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to UnFulfilledScott For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (20-04-22)

Oh shit, he's suddenly vanished ... again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to UnFulfilledScott For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (20-04-22)

Reviews

Offaly. Offaly people are the most woke

USA and Canada, with the rest of the 'West' quickly following suit. Thankfully the world is slowly but surely waking up to this nonsense. Whether it's gender identity, the Black-Lives-Matter, femi-nazi-ism, militant veganism, etc.

Wrong. Those of us with rational and logic use it to demean anyone, left or right, who need a lethal dose of reality administered into their bloodstream. A better way of putting it even: anyone who subscribes to the idea of being/playing the victim, when they haven't been victimised by anyone; which admittedly is mostly those on the left, but left-wing/right-wing are equally as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned, because they're incapable of being objective. Nobody is born a victim. People become victims by the direct actions of others. This is the real 'woke' the world has come to know over recent years, aka people so up comfortable in life that they've never had to fight or work hard for anything a day in their lives.

Look at that shit in the American swimming competition recently for example. How can anyone with even the most basic level of morality justify a male (i.e. man), competing against females (i.e. women) in an athletic competition? Let me lay a little revelation for all of you... Men and women ARE NOT equal... we will NEVER be equal... not biologically! It isn't just about testosterone either; men have greater bone density, muscle strength, etc. Men are typically stronger, faster, etc; whereas women are typically more creative, intuitive, etc. Why? Oh, just a little thing called evolution. See, that's arguably the biggest problem in the world right there, that's the cause of pretty much every issue in the world. And that is that we think we are outside of nature, that we are no longer part of it. We essentially think that we are gods. That everything on this planet is ours to do with as we wish. Not convinced? Okay... let's take one little word for a moment... 'animal'.

People when they use the world 'animal', in what I would argue to be well over 99% of the time, use it as though it excludes humans... But it doesn't. We are animals, no more or less so than any other animal on the planet. The same rules that apply to the natural world apply to use, despite our enormous egos convincing us otherwise. Take the whole 'pronoun' thing for example, previously mentioned above. The woke claim, that 'gender' is separate to 'sex'... Okay, let's say for a moment that that is true (which of course it's not, and anyone who believes otherwise is either lying to themselves and extremely naive, or has been indoctrinated into what I can only at this point call a cult, or just wants to watch the world burn). So, gender is 'subjective' then... and pronouns are based on gender, right? Well then, it stands to reason that pronouns must be exclusive to a human's gender then doesn't it? Except... hmm.

Anyone here have dogs in the family? I do, he is the bestest boy! His favourite hobby is stealing my shoes, but then he just uses his puppy dog eye look and I can never stay mad at him. I swear I've gone through a pair of shoes every month so far this year!

... Sorry what was I saying? Oh yes, pronouns, most definitely based on... Oh. Errr, well this is awkward. Dogs aren't, humans, are they...? Boy? Him? His? Errr, aren't these 'men' pronouns? But... they are used for dogs, and by extension other animals. But dogs aren't... humans... and if gender is exclusive to humans... but pronouns aren't exclusive to humans... then the common denominator is... sex!

*dun dunn dunnnnnn*

I don't have anything against 'trans people', I just refuse to be indoctrinated into this ideology. The biggest problem I have with this, and to be fair I'm talking about the vast minority (yes, minority) of this toxic and fascist LGBTQ+ community, is that they go around the place demanding to be heard and wanting to silence anyone that dares oppose them, i.e. they want to be immune from criticism, and completely lack and disprove of critical thinking (kinda like the Catholic Church actually...) If you take nothing away from this post, then let it be this.

NO-ONE NOR NOTHING IN THIS WORLD SHOULD EVER BE IMMUNE FROM CRITICISM!

Try living in Russia. Then you'll understand what that really means!

Gender Identity Disorder is real... the rest is simply a delusion. I've had my fair share of psychological disorders, particularly ones where your own brain lies to you and becomes your own worst enemy. So I can at least partially empathise with those with Gender Identity Disorder. But the rest... no.

I say the minority of LGBTQ+ (though to be fair, this whole Q+ 'non-binary' shit is a load of attention seeking nonsense), because the vast majority are against this cult. Even most trans people are increasingly speaking out against this! Speaking out against women's sports being destroyed, speaking out against children as young as 2 YEARS OF AGE BEING URGED TO QUESTION THEIR GENDER IDENTITY?!?!?! That is child abuse, plain and simple! I have no problem with someone wanting to make their lives that little bit happier. It's your life, do so as you wish. My problem is when people try and force their beliefs on the rest of the world like a religion! Where they try and force ridiculous language like 'birth giver' to replace 'mother', or 'chestfeeder' to replace 'breastfeeding' (umm, btw, us men have breasts too you know... or are you so arrogant that you think men don't get breast cancer?).

Onto another subtopic. Look at this whole 'anti white' agenda that's been sweeping across the oceans with the 'BLM' movement as well, or the 'Critical Race Theory' that has been born from its wake. People calling out 'white privilege', and so forth. And yet, in the USA, most offenses against African-Americans are committed by... other African-Americans. Hmm. Of course racism is a problem in America still, and it's a problem all over the world which will unfortunately never be 100% removed from society; the most infamous case of recent years being the George Floyd case. Now, it was absolutely horrific how he was essentially murdered, anyone who tries to dispute that is just deluded. But then the likes of the 'BLM' start glorifying him as some sort of martyr... when he was actually a criminal. That doesn't justify the way he was killed, not by any means, but trying to

We don't need to go too far back in history either to see the absolute worst of this. When most African-Americans were sold and traded as slaves, and were seen as dirt by so many. The way they were treated back then just makes my stomach curl. I don't have the words, I really don't. To treat another human being like that simply because their skin is a different colour variant to yours? And that still occurs to this day, and not just where those with black skin are concerned either. That's one issue I take with the BLM bullshit... So, no other lives matter then? Asian lives don't matter? They're not subject to racism then? Or those born in Latin America, they're not subject to racism either? Or anyone from a Middle-Eastern background? Or literally anywhere else on Earth? Let's not forget that the founder of the BLM lived in riches from this so-called 'enlightened movement'.

Then... there's reverse racism. So if a white fella is racist to fella of another 'race', BAM! He's branded a racist and landed in the clink quicker than he can drop his pants. But... if we reverse the table... and the other fella is racist to the white fella... No hullabaloo is made about it? Or the whole 'black-face' thing. If a white person dresses up as a character of another race, or a white actor plays a non-white character... BAM! RACIST! But... again if we reverse the tables, it's not racism... Hypocritical much?

You see, there's a reason why I'm a self confessed misanthropist (hate everyone, regardless of sex, race, etc). And that is because for the most part, humans are... extremely stupid. Race? No such thing. We're all human, doesn't matter what part of the planet we hail from, or what colour our skin pigment is, or where we live or anything like that. I'm no more or less human then Paddy Blackman or Paddy Asianman or Paddy-whatever-man. We are all just human... for fucks sake, we are LITERALLY CALLED HOMO SAPIEN. Homo meaning SAME! Fucking idiots...

My problem with the militant vegans? Yeah... umm... have any of you EVER seen a nature documentary? Cos I've seen slaughterhouses up close and personal. And... being killed almost instantly in a slaughterhouse seems less gruesome than being eaten alive by a pride of lions, or ripped asunder by a bear... Need I go on? Now, would the planet be better off if we all went vegan? Probably... BUT... what's going to happen to all the cattle, sheep, chickens, pigs, etc? You do realise... they're going to have to be culled... severely... right?

All the above issues, as well as the countless other woke issues... have many things in common, especially this: they never try and win their arguments based on merit, merely by trying to silence or cancel the other's opinion. i think it was George R R Martin (Game of Thrones author) who said:

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say"

Anyone who thinks that any of the above is 'hate speech'... There's a major difference between hate speech, and speech that you hate.
    Your point about vegans is incredibly stupid, you do realise that not everyone would become a vegan overnight so as people consume less animal products they would not breed as many of them and it would be a gradual decline in their population.

Reviews

In my day we didn't get so offended by these silly things.

That said in my day we would stare at a black person on the street with our mouths open.

And unmarried mothers would be shuffled off out of sight so we could sell the unwanted babies.

But ooh these woke kids. So offensive and destructive they are.

What a woke explanation for the reason behind the Will Smith slap from a journalist at the holywood reporter.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rbpdick View Post
    wtf is a woke more shite is it
    Woke is now defined as “aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice and LGBGQ ),” and identified as U.S. slang. It originated in African American English and gained more widespread use beginning in 2014 as part of the Black Lives Matter movement. By the end of that same decade it was also being applied by some as a general pejorative for anyone who is or appears to be politically left-leaning.
    Last edited by IDF2; 14-04-22 at 00:46.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast