Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Question

    Question for u all
    If due to certain circumstances it was felt a certain escort would run a
    very high risk of attracting police attention(reason for this cannot be disputed)
    should her identity be made avaliable to potential clients
    Under the rules here at the moment it would most definitely lead to a bann
    A kind of a moral dilemma i think

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    what you do is

    let people pm for you for details , if it protects us punters go for it



    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Thanks niner

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    what you do is

    let people pm for you for details , if it protects us punters go for it



    nbt
    Thanks niner u just decided to fill up my pm box lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Thanks niner u just decided to fill up my pm box lol

    i give you a link if you want


    nbt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i give you a link if you want


    nbt

    will you pm me the link please ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    429
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post

    If ... it was felt a certain escort would run a very high risk of attracting police attention...

    ...should her identity be made avaliable...
    I think the escort should be spoken to and the situation discussed. If she is a touring girl maybe she should move on, if she is a resident then she should take steps to fix whatever the problem is, perhaps taking a break while sorting the situation.

    If none of the above steps are agreed to then the punters should most certainly be alerted, no question about it.

    Needless to remark, I would love to have more details...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    Needless to remark, I would love to have more details...
    i bet u do


    nbt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    quote from the local paper:- "the garda seized a number of items that suggested prostitution" "a notebook that contained a list of clients and earnings"

    i hope none of our details where on that notebook.
    why was said escort even storing clients details?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    lkk
    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Question for u all
    If due to certain circumstances it was felt a certain escort would run a
    very high risk of attracting police attention(reason for this cannot be disputed)
    should her identity be made avaliable to potential clients
    Under the rules here at the moment it would most definitely lead to a bann
    A kind of a moral dilemma i think
    If you're talking about what and whom I think you're talking about, the first offence geots six months probabtion, or thats what it use to be, any way if it's still the same, that persons probabtion has ended

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    who is it? pm pls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •