Thread: Sauna Massage

1. Default Sauna Massage

Is there anywhere doing anything like this? used to be a Hungarian girl in Stepaside doing massage in her sauna, great experience

Default sauna massage

Quote Originally Posted by karlostheginger View Post
    Is there anywhere doing anything like this? used to be a Hungarian girl in Stepaside doing massage in her sauna, great experience
    Yes she was fantastic and great value too

3. Default

She was a wonderful Hungarian lady. She usually wore a bikini with easy pull strings on the back and on her hip, a little thug and then she was naked. Full body to body and everything else to ensure total satisfaction. The apartment is now occupied by a male who also provides massage and he had a lady available if that was your choice. I tried to get an appointment a few times but the lady wasn't available. But it was a nice apartment and a great experience.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lifestoogoodjim View Post
    She was a wonderful Hungarian lady. She usually wore a bikini with easy pull strings on the back and on her hip, a little thug and then she was naked. Full body to body and everything else to ensure total satisfaction. The apartment is now occupied by a male who also provides massage and he had a lady available if that was your choice. I tried to get an appointment a few times but the lady wasn't available. But it was a nice apartment and a great experience.
    Could you pm me the details? Definitely worth giving it a go if the lady is available

Hi could I get some details on this I would really love to try it out thanks in advance

6. Default

Mr. Google is yer man lads and if the advert isn't there then he's probably not taking clients at the moment. He told me that the girl had returned to Eastern Europe and he didn't have a return date for her.

There's a couple of places that I regularly go to and I noticed that I hadn't seen an advert for a while and when I asked them, they say that they are just not interested in taking on new clients at present. Some say that it's because of Covid, others say that they don't want to be competing with all of the new talent that's coming into Ireland.

"new talent that's coming into Ireland."

Really? I must be frequenting the wrong places so.

Reviews

This is something i'd be interested in!