View Poll Results: Are you still wearing a mask?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 44.90%
  • No

17 34.69%
  • Sometimes

10 20.41%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you still wearing a mask?

Blog Entries

Ppl of Ukraine fighting for their freedom, Irish were giving theirs last Monday and lots of them dont want it. That's Ireland for you.

Westside

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (01-03-22), Rockerman (01-03-22), TonyB (01-03-22)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ppl of Ukraine fighting for their freedom, Irish were giving theirs last Monday and lots of them dont want it. That's Ireland for you.

Westside
    Equating Ukraine's freedom from invasion to wearing a mask.

Right, you can get into the bin.
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 01-03-22 at 18:16.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

TonyB (01-03-22)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Equating Ukraine's freedom from invasion to wearing a mask.

Right, you can get into the bin.
    Thing with me ladoo is I'm recyable. Do you really want to know my feelings on masks right now? I'll tell you, cause if ppl want to have a pop then might as well give them a reason. Ppl who wear masks right now, who have no underlying conditions, are cowards and by the way, this bullshit of "I'm wearing my mask to protect everyone" is a load bollox. Ppl wear masks to protect themselves.

Westside

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Dub Lad (01-03-22), JMastodon (01-03-22), TonyB (01-03-22)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thing with me ladoo is I'm recyable. Do you really want to know my feelings on masks right now? I'll tell you, cause if ppl want to have a pop then might as well give them a reason. Ppl who wear masks right now, who have no underlying conditions, are cowards and by the way, this bullshit of "I'm wearing my mask to protect everyone" is a load bollox. Ppl wear masks to protect themselves.

Westside

That's not how masks work, your understanding of how a mask works is wrong for a start.

People who decide not to wear a mask because their freedom is more important than someone who is immunocompromised is selfish. That's ok, you want to be that person go for it, hope it works out for you.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Westside
    Hope you're doing well though, you bollax

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

TonyB (01-03-22)

Reviews

Tony, you're still pro-covid after all this time I see. You don't have to justify being selfish Tony, I know you are and you are more important than anyone else, your freedom is more important than the vulnerable. Well done Tony, keep up the good fight.
    I don't agree there is any evidence of that.
    You're basing your opinion on propaganda and not the facts.
    I've looked at the facts and I haven't drawn the same opinion as you and of some.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (01-03-22)

Reviews

That's not how masks work, your understanding of how a mask works is wrong for a start.

People who decide not to wear a mask because their freedom is more important than someone who is immunocompromised is selfish. That's ok, you want to be that person go for it, hope it works out for you.
    It's nothing to do with freedom.
    It's because it's a load of bollix and in my opinion you're brainwashed.
    It's not your fault, lots are.
    You believe what you want, but others have the same rights as you not to believe

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (01-03-22)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I don't agree there is any evidence of that.
    You're basing your opinion on propaganda and not the facts.
    I've looked at the facts and I haven't drawn the same opinion as you and of some.
    Again, you don't need to justify being selfish and unkind, that's the type of person you are and that's ok.

Blog Entries

In all honesty, ppl are so controlled by authorities these days, they'd do anything. I have a q for you ladoo. Just be honest. I'll know if your lying. Take the top three worst times in your life. Now take the top three ppl, you'd like in your life. Now in the top three worst times in your life, how many of the top three ppl you'd like in your life were there for you. If you answer honestly, you've just described pretty much 100% of ppl.
    Life's a chess board ladoo. You have to think about your next move without cheque mate.
    I'm not saying everyone is bad. In fact 99% of ppl are good. It's just that ppl, through the ever increasing stresses of life, have forgotten that they are good.

Westside

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

TonyB (01-03-22)

Blog Entries

Hope you're doing well though, you bollax
    Im OK ladoo. Being dealing with alcohol issues lately but fighting the good fight and winning. Ppl go through worse in life.

Westside

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (03-03-22), IDF2 (01-03-22)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast