Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Quality of TVs since the lockdown / restrictions

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rees View Post
    I agree the quality of TV's has gone up, but the opposite has occurred as regards TS, very little choice out there.
    This aligns with my experiences too. I dislike saying this, but quite a lot of TS girls I regularly used to visit seemed to have really worsened over the pandemic. I don't think it has anything to do with age, I just think the 'usual' girls have been here for pushing ten years now and it's a bloody demanding job. At the same time, the TV talent is just fresher and seems to get better and better.

As others have said, there are increasingly better options available in the UK, especially in London.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to donkeykung69 For This Useful Post:

Rees (16-05-22)

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykung69 View Post
    This aligns with my experiences too. I dislike saying this, but quite a lot of TS girls I regularly used to visit seemed to have really worsened over the pandemic. I don't think it has anything to do with age, I just think the 'usual' girls have been here for pushing ten years now and it's a bloody demanding job. At the same time, the TV talent is just fresher and seems to get better and better.

As others have said, there are increasingly better options available in the UK, especially in London.
    I agree, looks as do I will have to fly to London for a weekend to see some TS ladies. Really beautiful T girls over there. I'm surprised more don't come here, prices are the same, if not slightly higher. There be more competition in England and with competition, standards rise. As you say, many that are here, are the same faces and the only option, so standards drop.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234