Thread: Your opinion on a client scenario

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Confront Dolly, confront. Get it sorted out for the next time. he got the better deal this time, you got the better deal the other times. But if theres going to be a next time you,ll both have to be clear about the contract (prices and services) since hes no longer an easy client as you 1st assumed.

I think technically I did confront the situation when I said in the end and several times though the meeting that I had only agreed to see him after my dinner because he was in my memory as an easy going client. And I did say in the end that if he wanted the circus act it was not what I had understood when I offered him originally the discount. I think that is a confrontation? Yet it flew over his head just like all the other comments I made about the situation.
    I think best bet is to just not see him again. He seems to think I'm only good for kinky stuff now and for a bargain basement price.

Reviews

stay away from him I think u need to be more assertive this guy is pushing the boundaries to the limit he is disrespecting u......

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I think technically I did confront the situation when I said in the end and several times though the meeting that I had only agreed to see him after my dinner because he was in my memory as an easy going client. And I did say in the end that if he wanted the circus act it was not what I had understood when I offered him originally the discount. I think that is a confrontation? Yet it flew over his head just like all the other comments I made about the situation.
    I think best bet is to just not see him again. He seems to think I'm only good for kinky stuff now and for a bargain basement price.
    well you did indeed confront him about the situation at the time. though the question is what to do in the future, ignore him or set him straight. if you ignore him, he might go away or he might persist in wanting to know what hes done wrong. he does sound naive. you might have to explain that hes no longer applicable for the easy client discount because of the change of circumstances, full stop, like it or lump it.