Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EI in the Sunday Independent

Default An open letter to Claire Ryan aka Journo

Claire Baby,

I got my grubby little hands on your magazine today and had a good read in the lav. Apart from the extreme bias and quoting out of context and you not understanding the points that some punters were saying and therefore ruining what could have been an excellent article, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I assume the photo of the lady sprawled on the bed was your good self. If so, may I say what an attractive lady you are, and just to show you that I have no ill well towards yourself, had a good wank onto your pic. It was most rewarding.

If you ever decide to come over to the dark side just pm me, and to save your dignity I wont charge you......

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Claire Baby,

I got my grubby little hands on your magazine today and had a good read in the lav. Apart from the extreme bias and quoting out of context and you not understanding the points that some punters were saying and therefore ruining what could have been an excellent article, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I assume the photo of the lady sprawled on the bed was your good self. If so, may I say what an attractive lady you are, and just to show you that I have no ill well towards yourself, had a good wank onto your pic. It was most rewarding.

If you ever decide to come over to the dark side just pm me, and to save your dignity I wont charge you......
    Fuck sake man!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234