Thread: Suggestions please....

Default Suggestions please....

I'm looking to try a Dom and hoping to get some advice from those who have more experience than me. This wouldn't be difficult as I have never tried it. I know I'm not into pain. To be honest I'm not sure how to categorise it but what I'm after is pegging, watersports, body worship and maybe even the dog collar and chain. Who could you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by hairyhobbyjogger View Post
    I'm looking to try a Dom and hoping to get some advice from those who have more experience than me. This wouldn't be difficult as I have never tried it. I know I'm not into pain. To be honest I'm not sure how to categorise it but what I'm after is pegging, watersports, body worship and maybe even the dog collar and chain. Who could you recommend?
    You're into humiliation & submissiveness my friend. Mistress Jessica is excellent. Also offers a duo with Mistress Tania who is also excellent. The two of them together would be an enlightening introduction to domination for you I have no doubt

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrSub For This Useful Post:

hairyhobbyjogger (21-02-22)

Reviews

Wow this sounds unreal I know Tania never knew they come as a Duo this will be on my hit list

Quote Originally Posted by MrSub View Post
    You're into humiliation & submissiveness my friend. Mistress Jessica is excellent. Also offers a duo with Mistress Tania who is also excellent. The two of them together would be an enlightening introduction to domination for you I have no doubt
    Thanks for the mention of Mistress Jessica. I'm awaiting a PM reply from her (and 6 others) since last week. Only reply I got was from Mistress Anastasia and she won't be near Dublin for a few weeks.

Thanks for the mention of Mistress Jessica. I'm awaiting a PM reply from her (and 6 others) since last week. Only reply I got was from Mistress Anastasia and she won't be near Dublin for a few weeks.
    Keep an eye out. Noticed they were in Dublin a few weeks ago but they usually keep to the Munster area.

my first time was with Irish Mistress Scarlett and when was amazing, she could tell I was nervous so she spent time at the start to discuss what I was into and not into. Like you not into being whipped or slapped or spat on, but I did want to try pegging, sph, chastity cage, cuckold role play, and body worshiping. She was as kind and generous as she was dominant but also in dominant female energy kind of way. I would definitely recommend her!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to trisetris For This Useful Post:

hairyhobbyjogger (24-02-22)

I would definitely also highly recommend mistress scarlet. I have seen quite a few dommes since my first in 1998 and I could not believe how brilliant she is. She is also seriously hot and a really nice person to go with it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to liverpool05 For This Useful Post:

hairyhobbyjogger (24-02-22)