Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I Bi

Default Am I Bi

Lately I have been getting the urge to try a ts/tg girl, does this mean I'm Bi, men don't turn me on and TVs don't either but I love the look of some of the ts/tgs on here, their equipment down below doesn't appeal to me but I am toying with the idea of trying them out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Here4u View Post
    Lately I have been getting the urge to try a ts/tg girl, does this mean I'm Bi, men don't turn me on and TVs don't either but I love the look of some of the ts/tgs on here, their equipment down below doesn't appeal to me but I am toying with the idea of trying them out.
    Maybe bi-curious? Just sayin’

Reviews

Maybe you're trysexual .....
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (20-02-22), Nononsense111 (18-02-22)

Reviews

There's 101 sexualities these days! I think you are probably a bisexual. No problem, good luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (18-02-22)

Reviews

If it's not cock you're looking for why don't you go for the standard female version ?
    No two way's about it, I am the best looking punter in Ireland.

I believe you are straight. It can be quite confusing but from my own research I found I am still straight even though I'm attracted to TS girls.

Not that there is anything wrong with what people are into but it was the confusion for me that lead me to investigating! All the best.

Reviews

Most people's biggest fear of a similar sex encounter is that they might enjoy the experience. I did, and chances are that you will too.

Maybe heteroflexible

You're definitely buysexual anyway, if you're on this site 😜

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EthicalSexual For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (23-02-22)

Reviews

I often look at a profile of a really really hot girl and click into her gallery to have a better look and say fuck me shes lovely then click into her profile and find out shes a ts.

Am I bi or just stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast