I've noticed Wiseguy seems to have an answer and comment for everything here at the moment...........

And the Wiseguy seems to know best..................

Good to know we have somebody so qualified in everything, you'd think he'd know not to keep posting on other peoples ad threads at this stage............ for someone so wise............

So if anybody has any questions they need answered or things they need commented on here's the place to put it.............

I'd like to get the ball rolling by asking for the weekends lotto numbers........... Surely this should pose no problem for the Wiseone..........

Please oh Wiseone............ I could do with the cash............

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
If your in Dublin go to the bargan basement in Clearys O'Connell they do a great alarm clock for 6euro i got one last week cos i had the same problem as you and its sorted now...And you will have 194euro still in your pocket and if you want to have a few pints and go on a tour...THE WISE KNOWS WOTS BEST
I have an old strap on i dont use anymore...if you give me your address i will send it to you so that you can tear the hole out of yourself and save a fortune at the same time..THE WISEGUY KNOWS BEST!
No way that price for a handjob...Come on girls and cop on...and any guy that pays you are fucking stupid...THE WISE KNOWS BEST......THAT WHY HE IS THE WISE GUY